Anticipation. (O_O)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
So...yeah...I. Odered. And. PAYED FOR. A...

15th Anniversary iD L!!! And a few seconds ago I got an email saying, "We are glad to say your order has been sent out. You should recieve it within 7 days."

I'm like, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! IXOM SQUIXUM! FRIBBULUS XAX AND VORTICONS! CAN'T WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!"

So, yeah...this is harder than waiting for Christmas because it's MY BIGGEST DREAM AND IT'S GONNA COME TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEE!

SO HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Happyhappyhappyhappy!

**dies from joy**

I can't wait! Have you ever felt like this?

o_o can't say i have

glad you're happy, though

i think you'll have fun xD

I'm glad you achieved your dream. I have one they are nice...

I have felt this way... I think it was the actual finding of it though. I found my Linkrun (Fresh Precure...Anime) for nearly free. That was a real shocker because I figured I would need to pay a whole lot more for it. It came, working order.... The bag still smells like their Italian dinner. (Its very yummy smelling....)

Yeah.You know,the V6,which is pictured in my avvie?

Off topic: She's doing well.A chamametchi,which is freaky,as I took horrid care of her. :3

yup. with my iD L. IT WAS THE LONGEST FOUR DAYS OF MY LIFE. xD

other than that, tamagotchi related, it was waiting and waiting for the last day of school when i could finally open my first tamagotchi, my old pink V3.

I'm pretty excited to get my P2 in the mail! Who doesn't enjoy opening a brand new tama? :lol:

YES I FELT LIKE THAT WHEN...

I got my first ds

when I got my 3ds

Its a very rare feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back