Sign in to follow this  
tamacrazypachi

How do I get special prize on tamatown?

How do u get the special prize on tamatown from the competiton? :nazotchi: :wacko: :furawatchi:

*Topic moved to 'Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners'*

I'm not sure exactly how, but I believe it's a combination of entering the weekly competition (That's definately a part of it) and participating a bunch. Like, re-doing the game of the competition. And then people have to vote for you.

Wait, now that I've said that, are you talking about the 1st place trophy or the stars that turn characters into Dreamtchi and Dazzlitchi?

No I'm talking about the reward of the special prize one u know, the one with the colorful crown on it whatever the rainbow one

I CAN'T POST THE PHOTO IT WON'T LET ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Colorful crown? Are you talking about a trophy or something that you trade your feature CD in for?

like when u look in the results it says 1st 2nd and 3rd all the way to 10 then it has the special on it then ur place

Can you take a screenshot and show a picture? Or if it's not working then link it? Because I really have no idea what you mean...

Just keep entering the competition until you get the item, that's the only way to get rare items. ;)

1. Upload it to a photo hosting site like DailyBooth (?), Photobucket or tinypic.

2. Go to the picture.

3. Hit the direct link button or copy the direct link.

4. Hit the little picture with a tree inside it on the poster for TT.

5. Paste the link in.

6. Press, "OK".

7. Done! The picture will appear.

Untitled40.jpg

you look at my profile? @___@ well first of all. idk how u get it. i was a noob back in 2011 like that. i just sign up, then on friday, i got special prize