Tama-go Faceplate Scratch?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ayan300

Reaction score
Hello, my tama-go faceplate has a scratch on it and I'm wondering how I can remove them.

Please Help!

Displex is very good for removing scratches, and you can buy it very cheap on eBay! Just look up Displex on eBay :)

-KuroMame

Hmm...the wave two Tama-Gos have a hole where the screen is so that scratches won't block the display. Try getting a faceplate from a newer style Tama-Go.

...No offense,but I can't work with this...

Is the scratch big or is it small? If it's big,as suggested,I'd use Displex.

If it's small,try to ignore it,as a small scratch shouldn't interfere with gameplay.

You can get them REALLY cheap buy it now.Hmm.I'll PM you some eBay links.

Hurr...Americans? What's the retail price for Displex?

Very stuck here.XD I'm guessing $3.00 or something.

Eh.As I said.I'll pm you some cheap auctions.

Ciao for now,

Tamagotchi V6.

Try using toothpaste, or if that doesn't work, try Vaseline. If both don't work, you have to either buy the Wave 2 Tama Go for the plate (woot!) Or, buy some Displex.

Displex with defintely do the job. Just but a small tube of Displex :)

-KuroMame

May I request this topic be closed? As the solution has been found :)

*TM Edit: Just for everyone's info.. requests for a topic to be closed are normally made by the topic starter (if they feel it is necessary) - it's only fair, after all... If a member starts a topic, they should have the right to ask for it to be closed (unless of course any site rules are broken - not relevant in this particular example)*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back