Old or new?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
:mametchi: So i was wondering what the fans think.

Do you like the new tamagotchi characters or the old ones or what i like to call "halfway" (entama, uratama, v1-v5.5[i consider v6 new]). Also if you like characters that have old and new designs call them: new mametchi or old chomametchi. :newmametchi:

Also please be respectful of others opinions and add me as a friend :D Have Fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
Vintage characters all the way! I always preferred the old mametchi; I was sad when they give him cartoony eyes instead of the little dots. IT's so charming with the old designs how the eyes often are mismatched and flip around on their faces.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA...? The NEW Mametchi is completely and utterly gorgeous! Look at his adorable little eyeballs, moving from side to side: :newmametchi: He is a nice, bright yellow color and is just sooooooooooooooooooooo cute! The old one is looks fat and looks to much like my new least favorite character (Mimitchi) :mametchi: :mimitchi: I guess I prefer the newer designs because my first Tama was version 4 and Mametchi looks like :newmametchi: in that one. And in the anime he's super-duper cute like this: :newmametchi:

WHICH IS CUTER?

:newmametchi: :mametchi: (Answer: :newmametchi: )

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA...? The NEW Mametchi is completely and utterly gorgeous! Look at his adorable little eyeballs, moving from side to side: :newmametchi: He is a nice, bright yellow color and is just sooooooooooooooooooooo cute! The old one is looks fat and looks to much like my new least favorite character (Mimitchi) :mametchi: :mimitchi: I guess I prefer the newer designs because my first Tama was version 4 and Mametchi looks like :newmametchi: in that one. And in the anime he's super-duper cute like this: :newmametchi:

WHICH IS CUTER?

:newmametchi: :mametchi: (Answer: :newmametchi: )
I agree. But that, again, is probably because my first Tama was a V4 too. I love the new Mametchi! :newmametchi:

~ Dazzmina ~

I prefer the vintage characters.

I was disappointed when they changed Masktchi. :'{

I like the vintage characters! Adorable! My fave is old mimitchi, all the way!

I like the vintage characters! Adorable! My fave is old mimitchi, all the way!
Yay, more Mimitchi love~ :)

:mimitchi: I love Mimitchi regardless of what she looks like. But I really love her new look, especially on the iD L 15th Anniversary. :mimitchi:

I like the new Mametchi, because he's shinier and more anime-ish. The vintage Mametchi looks :mametchi: too fat, and his eyes are too small.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back