What do you really not look forward to?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The title says it all. :) What don't you look forward to doing, where do you hate going? My top 7 (that's all I can think of):

1. Going out. Almost anywhere, but I mostly hate restaurants and *shudder* shopping. No offence to people who like those places, though.

2. Buying clothes. I know, I'm a 10-year-old girl so I really should like that, but I find it so boring.

3. School. Some schools are good, some are bad. Mine is the very worst out of the 8 I've been to. Two words describe my school: Boring and easy.

4. Going places right after school. I NEED MY TAMATALK MAIL CHECK RIGHT AFTER SCHOOL, NO EXCEPTIONS OR I WILL DIE OF IMPATIENCE!!!!!!

5. Tidying anything. It's usually my room, but if I've spilled something and can't mop it up, I dread going to tell my mom about it because she gets so angry. That happened this morning AND yesterday.

6. A TAMA NOT ARRIVING WHEN IT WAS SUPPOSED TO. I hate waiting and my Colour was ONE MONTH late!!

7. A Tama doing anything frustrating, like evolving into a horrible care character, and an ugly one too, when I swear I took perfect care of it...

So, what do you hate most? I got to go now!

~ Dazzmina ~

-asking for something because i know i'll probably get a no.

-presentations.

-speeches.

-mondays.

-any day when i have art. (i'm sorry, people who like art...but we're doing CUBISM, of all things. :angry: )

-i don't really like grocery shopping, but i go anyway because i like food. xDDD

that's all i can remember xDD

I hate having to answer questions in class, I go bright red if I get the answer wrong!

I, also, hate presentations, I'm the one who says literally like, one line in presentations.

I hate hate hate P.E, I'm quite big so my friends are racing ahead while i'm stuck behind!

I hate blood tests, they're one of those things that make me get soo worked up thinking like "I'm gonna die!" and "What if she slips and it gets stuck!" but then it happens and i'm like "....Is that it?"

I hate SCHOOL. But I think everyone hates school.

I also hate assemblies, I have 20 minutes form time ( :tarakotchi: ) which is generally fun, talking to my friends and going on our phones etc, when we have assemblies it's all "TUCK YOUR SHIRT IN, DO UP YOUR TIE." also assemblies at my school are such a bore. They're usually about "Say no to drugs." i'm like, "Duh, I'm never gonna use them anyway, we get the point" and we have those types of assemblies like once every 2 months. Also, I always sometimes get to school late so I have to sit next to some random people in the assembily and they're all giving me filthy looks and I'm just like :babytchi: :newmametchi: , I usually sit with my best friend :tarakotchi:

I also hate backstabber's :angry:

I hate Mondays.

I hate the popular group at school.

I hate nosy people.

I hate Jake Bennison.

I hate how I can't get eddicted to something (like tamas) for over a month.

I hate knots in my hair.

I hate PE

I hate people who put others down when the person is really good at it.

I hate people who disrespect religions

I hate backstabbers.

I hate frenemies.

I hate school tests.

I hate it when someone outbids you in the last second on ebay.

I hate it when people tease me for being different.

I hate it that the most popular girl at our school thatnks she can do whatever she wants and make whoever she wants as a freind. (They keep trying to 'recruit' me for the popular group)

meh, I'll think of more later

Oh yeah, I forgot the most important one: I hate it when adults disrespect children!!

Lol, when I was SIX there was a popular group, and they kept trying to recruit me because I was smart and looked okay. I tried it, but all that happened was I lay on the grass being bossed about by the oldest kid in 1st grade, so I quit after a few minutes. I took up keeping pet snails to stop myself from getting in that group again. Of course I no longer like snails, XD.

I actually LIKE it when people tease me for being different; I don't know why them completely failing to make me burst into tears at being called a dolphin freak gives me a really amazing feeling, but it does, lol. I also LOVE annoying people when they're mean to me. Trust me, I'm an expert at annoying people when I want to. But hold on, that's off topic...I only hate people being mean to me when they either rip my stuff or genuinely upset me, which happened once last year, but only that one time. I don't bring anything into school nowadays except stationary. I borrow school library books so they can't get hold of my books either.

~ Dazzmina ~

blood tests and ANYTHING to do with needles

school (no tamas :( )

ANYTHING to do with clowns ( I AM SO AFRAID of clowns and needles)

shopping (yawn how do you say boring?)

-Death

-Homework (don't really mind going to school, but homework is just bad)

-Being sent to bed

I'm cool with a lot of other things.

I hate having to answer questions in class, I go bright red if I get the answer wrong!

I, also, hate presentations, I'm the one who says literally like, one line in presentations.

I hate blood tests, they're one of those things that make me get soo worked up thinking like "I'm gonna die!" and "What if she slips and it gets stuck!" but then it happens and i'm like "....Is that it?"
o.o i really don't like answering questions in class. yup. i'm a bit of a perfectionist (it's bad, i know xD) so...when i get it wrong it kills me.

and i don't like presentations, i always worry about what people think about them and what negative thoughts they're thinking and they're all looking at me. *shudder* can't stand that.

I'm always really confident with presentations or speeches or answering questions. I usually get it right, and if I don't most of the other kids laugh at me. But they get everything wrong usually so I just laugh at them :D

I'm always the only one to actually FINISH writing a speech or presentation, so I always have to do it. I'm fine with school plays too. I never get a big part, but who knows...and blood tests or whatever are fine, not that I ever have them, and so are dentist/doctor check-ups.

Although I'm great with my school and health, I'm terrified of crabs, waking up in the morning, sports and learning to drive (in about 5 years lol), so don't go thinking I'm perfect. ;)

~ Dazzmina ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back