Tamagotchi id 2 secret locations

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

klaud_litah

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new here so i don't know if someone has already post about what i'm talking.

I found this video on youtube:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

and in the middle there's two locations in the door that i cant find how to get...anyone knows?

sorry for my bad english...but it's not my language.

Are you talking about the games? If so, you need an infra-red phone to transfer the downloads to your iD.

The last two travel destinations shown in mirukucha's door menu are download items.

No, I was talking about the 2 last locations

Thanks ^^ :kuribotchi:

i need a cellphone with Infra-red but the only one I've found was nokia 5200...you know if it works? i read that nokia 5300 works. 5200 is almost the same...

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I was talking about the 2 last locations

Thanks ^^ :kuribotchi:

i need a cellphone with Infra-red but the only one I've found was nokia 5200...you know if it works? i read that nokia 5300 works. 5200 is almost the same...

Well, I'm not too sure if Nokia 5200 works, but there's a cell phone topic on Tama-Zone that you can look for the Nokias, Sony Ericssons, and some other stuff on there. I just use Nokia 6101, I just need the cable now. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back