How many Tamas at once?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jojo080889

Reaction score
I've been getting new tamas I've been ordering... today I had 4 on at once because I was making sure the used ones I got still worked. Wayyy too many for me to take care of! (Maybe I'm still a novice tama caretaker :)

How many tamas have you guys been able to take care of at one time?

I have 4 turned on at the moment. My iD L 15th anniv., TMGC+C and V5. My MIB P1 came in the mail today. :D Weird thing though, I pulled the tab, the egg appeared then it faded away. So I tried to unscrew the back and then all of a sudden it came back to life. Zombie tama! Those 15 year old batteries are still working somehow. :lol: Right now all of mine are sleeping. I think it's easy to keep care of 4 once each have grown older and aren't as demanding. ;) One time I tried 5 but that was a little overwhelming for me. :eek:

I think the last time I had 8 or 9 on.... I had a bunch of CR2032 batteries... somehow. All my v5 and my celeb (3) my Music Stars (2) V1 (2) and my p2.... I might have had my v4.5 or v3 on too.... I don't what I did to them... Besides some were babies when I started half....

The most I've ever run is 3. That's way too many for me.

I like running two, because it's a happy balance. :)

If I'm really busy then I run 1, but otherwise it's kind of lonely.

Wow, honestly more than 2 Tamas at once would be waaaaaaaay too much. o.o; I mean, I do have MY own life to lead. XD

I think 2 is a happy balance. I was running my V3 and Tama-Go simultaneously for awhile, but being a busy student, I decided to shelve my Tama-Go for awhile and just stick with my V3. One Tama is enough for me, I wouldn't want to carry around any more than that anyway.

I think the most I've ever had running at one time was... 6.

A P2, two Connections, one Pocket Pikachu and two Digimon.

the most i remember clearly running...4, i think. 2 V3s, 2 V4s. maybe 5. right now i'm running three...-.- my V4.5 died once so far. >.<

Last edited by a moderator:
At one point I had 12 running. I remeber them beepin all the time and they would never shut up. As soon as I filled ones hearts up, do the same for the other 11, the first one hearts were empty again!

I only ever run 1 really. I'm currently running my iD L. The thing is I have one Tama bed and one bedroom and one Violetchi pouch, so I really prefer to run one.

~ Dazzmina ~

I would usally take care of about 2 or 3 at once, but right now I'm running two. My Tamagotchi Nano and iD L. But, my nano beeps for no reason sometimes.

only 2 at the same time - ones that can be connected. it's much more fun if you have the option to connect them, but two tamas are still manageable. it happened a couple of times that I had 3 running at the same time (once even 4, but never more than that), but those were rare occasions when I found (bought) a new one (in case of the 4: I bought 2 new ones at the same time) and wanted to try it out asap, but I already had 2 running and I didn't want to turn them off just to keep to the limits of 2. however, over 2 is just too much for me, and once I can't take proper care of them it's no more fun for me, so normally I just stick to 2. or one (right now I'm only running one).

When I got my huge, HUGE lot of Wave 2 Tama-Gos, I started them all up, leaving me with 13 tamas in my care. Tama-Go 7X iD L 2x V1 1X V4.5 1X Music Stars (no wires...) 2X

I can usually care for up to three at a time, but I prefer to only run a single Tama most of the time because:

1) I work a full-time job.

2) I like to be able to focus on one Tama and one only at any given time.

It makes caring for it more special to me somehow. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
On days when I'm on break from school, I think the most I've run is 5 or 6. Otherwise, I like to stick to 2 or 3.

I am currently running 3 tamagotchis, but to be fair, I only own 3 :p

I'm currently running a v4.5, a tamago and a v6/Music star.

I think I'm doing alright with caring for them honestly, I'm not the best carer but I try.

I think if I ran any more tamas, I would probably not be able to handle it and accidentally kill them all, which I would never want to do! :newmametchi:

I've had as many as 9 running at once. However, it was too time consuming, and was done only for a very short time (less than a day).

Latest posts

Back