I think I'm going to cry once my Angel leaves

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus

Reaction score
I got my Angelgotchi recently, and I currently have the Kuriten outcome. I've gotten so attached to the thing, I'm going to be so upset once he leaves. :( What's the longest angels stay? I really hope I can have him for a long time.

The average life span of characters on the vintage Tamagotchis is usually about 2 weeks. You can certainly prolong your Kuriten's life by taking good care of it. The Angelgotch is an interesting one in this case though: it's in my experience that it's not difficult at all to get the secret characters, Futagotenshi (the twin angels) from Kuriten (especially if you take good care of Kuriten), so your Kuriten might not stick around anyway. Bit of a Catch-22 there. However, it's also in my experience that it's not difficult to get Kuriten at all, so try not to worry too much. :)

Well, it's not about just having the character, it's just this specific pet in general. I'm attached to the pet, not the character.

Lots of people cry when their Tamas leave...if you don't, you'll start getting really mad at yourself and feeling guilty, like me...

Well, if you're attached to the pet, you must have some sort of communication or bond with it. A few people, including me, believe that Tamas communicate telepathically with humans, and although that sounds really silly, if you believe that, your Angel can still be with you when it dies - that's how I console myself about it.

~ Dazzmina ~

It's normal to be upset when a Tama leaves. :) There's no way to get over it other than getting a new character you also love. Try to remember that even though you love him, he's not real, he's just virtual. Good luck!

Yes, I understand... sometimes you get a special bond with your Tamagotchi and it's heartbreaking when they leave. People who think that Tamas are just electronic toys and nothing more wouldn't understand, but don't worry because your Angel will always be your companion forever, long after it leaves.

~ EMF ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back