~*The Magical Tamagotchi Diary of MagicMimitchi*~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MagicMimitchi

Reaction score
Welcome to my first ever Tamagotchi log~! :mimitchi: Here I will be keeping tabs on the tamas I'm currently running/raising.

Lets begin with my iD L 15th Anniversary. Meet my lovely Moriritchi and her pet Sopratchi. Moriritchi is sporting her Fairy Accessory and Angel Dress, they match her style so well. :)

idl152.jpg

The time had come for Moriritchi to find love and start a family, so she and Sopratchi walked to the Dating Place. Moriritchi was so excited. She was presented with 3 handsome bachelors, but it was love at first sight with Rudy the RedNosetchi. I think they make the cutest little couple ever. :) They shared their first kiss and a date. Rudy was such a gentleman. Then Moriritchi proposed to Rudy with a huge rock, a lovely pink diamond. It sure was shiny~

idl153.jpg

idl154.jpg

idl156.jpg

I wish the iD L was like the Tama-Go with the aspect of the husband/wife coming to live with your character and then staying two more days with the baby. That would've been so cute. Oh well. :nyatchi:

When Moriritchi came home, she was greeted by an egg in her living room. I wonder what would hatch from it, she wondered. A boy or a girl? She would love it no matter what that's for sure.

idl155.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A few moments later, Pantsutchi popped out of the egg to greet his mommy. He's such a cutey and his color matches his mom so well. ^_^

idl157.jpg

After playing ball with mom, Pantsutchi tuckered himself out, so like a good mommy, Moriritchi tucked her son into bed. She watched him sleep knowing she will be leaving him soon and in good hands. Moriritchi blew him kisses as she snuck out of the house.

idl159.jpg

When Pantsutchi woke up moments later he found his mommy had left him but he was sure excited to see me at least. :) And then an hour later he evolved into Tamatchi.

idl1511.jpg
idl1512.jpg

P.S. All these events happened yesterday, I'm a little late logging it... whoops. :mimitchi:

Today Tamatchi evolved into Oyajitchi, he's cute but he looks alot like a naked baby. :lol: I would take a picture but he's sleeping now. Maybe tomorrow. :)

Here is my pride and joy. My Tamagotchi P1. I won it on ebay for $24! Yay! :D

I had this little guy for a week now and he evolved into Tarakotchi the other day. He may be a bad care character, but he's still a cutey. I accidentally let him get sick a few times as a teenager. My bad. :tarakotchi: I love how it looks like he's always dancing. Tarakotchi knows how to boogie down. :tarakotchi:

p11iq.jpg
p13yi.jpg

I deeply apologize for the lack of updates this past week. I have a full time job as a graphic designer at my local newspaper and I work late. Then I come home and I'm too tired to update my log. :(

But good news, I did take lots of pictures so eventually my log will be up to date once I complete a few entries. :D

Last Monday, March 26

It was a sad day for Tamas. My P1 left me for Tamagotchi Planet. He was 8 years old. Those bad care characters must die early. :/

wp000263v.jpg

My Oyajitchi on my iD L left me a goodbye letter. My full time job is too demanding sometimes for me to check my Tamas often enough. *sigh* :(

wp000301.jpg

All was not lost though in the world of Tamas. I got a few new packages in the mail that day. My Cyoi Entama and my US Tamagotchi Mini. Yay! :) Got them both for awesome prices on ebay. The Entama and Mini were $14 each. I love ebay! :D

wp000272o.jpg

Since 2 of my Tamas passed on, I took the opportunity to start up the Mini. The screen's a little on the dark side, so it's hard to take good pictures of it. :angry:

Awww, ain't he just the cutest little baby? :babytchi:

wp000281m.jpg

Last Tuesday, March 27

After 24 hours my Mini evolved into his adult form. Eeee, this Tamagotchi is so cute with all the chibi versions of the characters. I love it! ^_^

wp000282g.jpg
wp000285y.jpg

That night I untabbed my Entama. I didn't have to wait long for it to hatch. It's a girl. :) I named her Akiko. In Japanese it means Iris; light and bright. The Entama is now the new light in my life. I really am enjoying it more than the V4. :mimitchi: As expected, an hour later Akiko evolved into a toddler and fell asleep.

dsc00864mr.jpg
dsc00871lc.jpg
dsc00876fn.jpg

As a bonus, here's a picture of my Mini sleeping. Awww. ^_^

dsc00950xn.jpg

Last Wednesday, March 28

The Milky White Japanese P2 I won on ebay arrived and it came with a free case! I think the pink goes well with the white/red of the Tamagotchi. :mimitchi:

dsc00878kr.jpg
dsc00879yn.jpg

Time to hatch it right away~ And yay the baby's here! :babytchi:

dsc00886sj.jpg
dsc00888s.jpg

Nom, nom, nom. He sure is hungry. = + = + = + = + = + = + = + = + = + = + = + = + = + = + = + = + = + = + = + = + = + = + = + = + = + = + = + = + Aww, look how happy he is. ^_^

dsc00890lh.jpg
dsc00895uw.jpg

Like clockwork he went to sleep and an hour later he evolved into his toddler form. :babytchi:

dsc00898hw.jpg
dsc00905u.jpg

I was able to get a picture of the day care nanny visiting Akiko. :mimitchi:

wp000298.jpg

Last Thursday, March 29

A pretty uneventful day for my tamas. Decided to take this opportunity to snap a group photo for size comparisons~ :)

dsc00918o.jpg

Last Friday, March 30

Akiko evolved into the adorable Ringotchi~ She's the apple of my eye... literally! haha :lol:

dsc00926pb.jpg
dsc00929mn.jpg
dsc00928j.jpg

The Geography Teacher arrived and proudly presented Akiko with her graduation cap and a pencil. I'm so proud. She must've been a straight-A student. Akiko was pretty excited. :)

dsc00924eb.jpg
dsc00925k.jpg

Afterwards it was time to brush her teeth. I think she forgot to do it the night before. Brushy brushy~ Ahh, minty freshness. :kuribotchi:

dsc00935wl.jpg
dsc00933ra.jpg

Nothing new with my P2 or Mini. At least they're happy and healthy little pixels. :mimitchi:

Saturday, March 31

Last pictures of my P2 as a teenager. Ah the wonders of puberty. :mimitchi:

dsc00964zh.jpg
dsc00966nf.jpg

Sunday, April 1

I love the holiday animations the Entama has. Today started the Cherry Blossom Festival~ Seeing Akiko next to a tree makes me think she's an apple that fell from it. :lol:

dsc00960ud.jpg

Then it was time for a bath~ Looks very relaxing. A hot bath is a good way to unwind. :)

dsc00982da.jpg

Sunday, April 1 Continued

My P2 evolved into his adult form: Takotchi. I like how he looks like a jellyfish. At least he's not the potted plant. :kusatchi:

dsc00978tf.jpg
dsc00974oh.jpg

I love his mood animations. Often makes me think he's bipolar or something. One second he's happy, the other he's pi**ed off. When he's mad it looks like he shrugs. hehe.

dsc00975ey.jpg
dsc00969ii.jpg

Sunday, April 1 Continued

Takotchi even looks angry when he's sleeping :lol:

dsc00983zq.jpg

Monday, April 2

I woke up to find that Akiko evolved into Mimitchi! I was so happy that she was now my favorite Tamagotchi character. Just in time for Easter too. Yay bunnies~ :mimitchi:

dsc01005cv.jpg
dsc00993f.jpg

Her animations are simply adorable~ ^_^

dsc01019zn.jpg
dsc01017e.jpg

Bath Time! Rub-a-dub-dub bunny in a tub~ :mimitchi:

dsc01024y.jpg
dsc01020gr.jpg

Akiko sure has a big appetite. Look at how big her mouth is, I think she can fit the whole cake in there. :lol:

dsc01025mk.jpg

Brushing her teeth before bed. :)

dsc01031eh.jpg
dsc01032cu.jpg

Tuesday, April 3: Uneventful

Wednesday, April 4

Akiko was visited by the Geography Teacher. It was time for her to choose a career. She tried to get a job as a scientist, but she failed. Akiko was given a necktie and her new job was to be a banker. :mimitchi:

dsc01009sp.jpg

My Mini evolved into Oyajitchi. :kuribotchi:

dsc01037i.jpg

My Takotchi left me on my P2, he was 8 years old. I'm guessing bad care characters always live that long? Oh well, better luck next time. :/

dsc01035k.jpg

Thursday, April 5: Uneventful

Friday, April 6

Got a picture of Akiko about to go to work. :mimitchi:

dsc01067e.jpg

Saturday, April 7

Today was the day that Akiko fell in love. The matchmaker came and presented her Shimashimatchi. Akiko accepted his proposal and they were married. I missed taking a picture, but it was super cute. ^_^

Afterwards Akiko had a baby girl. I got pictures of mom and baby. :wub:

dsc01069lh.jpg
dsc01076o.jpg
dsc01077ae.jpg

Sunday, April 8

Today was the last day that Akiko and the baby would be together. So I took a picture of them catching Zs.

dsc01088yu.jpg

Decided to restart my Tama-Go. Wanted to see if I can catch the Easter animations. :mimitchi: I'm currently on my 4th generation with Mattaritchi. I love his toothy grin. :D

dsc01094fu.jpg

Monday, April 9

Akiko left her baby all alone. I named her Akemi. In Japanese it means beautiful sunrise/dawn. Her baby form is Memeputchi, toddler is Memepetchi.

dsc01097zt.jpg
wp000328w.jpg

Sadly these are my very last photos of Akemi. I tabbed her up so I could start up my new Entama and have it catch up to her. My new Entama ended up being a dud and I'm going to see if I can mail it back. I untabbed my Cyoi Entama and I accidentally hit the wrong selection. I thought I hit the download option, but it was reset. I wouldn't have this problem if I could read Japanese. I feel pretty stupid. I'm so sorry Akemi, your life was so short. :( :(

Mattaritchi evolved into Monpatchi. He's such a cutey~

wp000331.jpg

Here he is taking a bath and then going to bed.

dsc01110lq.jpg
dsc01111u.jpg

My Mini finally left me for Tamagotchi Planet today. I can see the planet from here without a telescope. :lol:

wp000333.jpg
wp000332o.jpg
wp000334.jpg

Last Tuesday, April 10

Since I've had some bad luck with my Entamas, I figured I should start fresh and try out a different type of tama. I'm glad my collection is growing so I can try out a variety of Tamagotchis, it's never boring. :D

Let me introduce my KeiTama Akai! It's pretty in pink. I love it already! :wub: :wub:

dsc01114ar.jpg

The red pixels are almost like a pink. They really compliment the pink/white shell. :)

dsc01116b.jpg
dsc01119vw.jpg

Aww the baby is so precious~~ :babytchi: I named her Hana, in Japanese it means flower. To go with the flower designs on the shell. ^_^

dsc01120mg.jpg
dsc01121i.jpg

One hour later she evolved in to toddler. Oh look she has a leaf on her head. The name Hana really fits now. :kuribotchi:

dsc01132sd.jpg
dsc01131ep.jpg

The Keitama Akai has some really cute C button animations. Like blowing up balloons and singing. :ichigotchi:

dsc01133b.jpg
dsc01135d.jpg

Tuesday, April 10 Continued

On my Tama-Go my Monpatchi evolved into Necktietchi. He's supposedly a bad care character, but I find him kinda cute anyway. :newmametchi:

dsc01143w.jpg
dsc01141f.jpg

Here he is playing with the Easter Bunny~ Bouncy bouncy bun bun~ :) :mimitchi:

dsc01126hp.jpg
dsc01125y.jpg

Here's a shot a Hana when she's tucked into bed. Ain't it cute? The little bed spread has a heart on it! ^_^

dsc01144s.jpg

Last Wednesday, April 11

Tabbed up Hana. I knew this week would be a busy one at work and so far I've been taking good care of her. I'm hoping for a good care teen and adult. :)

Uneventful day for my Tama-Go

Last Thursday, April 12

Necktietchi decided to practice good oral hygiene today. Brushy brushy~ :)

dsc01153qd.jpg
dsc01154i.jpg
dsc01152ow.jpg

Last Friday, April 13: Uneventful

Saturday, April 14

Necktietchi turned 6 years old today. You know what that means! It's time for the Date Place~ Our little Romeo wasted no time getting there; he was eager to find himself some love. I wonder what lovely bachelorette it could be? :wub:

dsc01163yly.jpg

A cute Memetchi arrived! For Necktietchi it was love at first site. I think they make a lovely couple. ^_^

dsc01165p.jpg
dsc01164a.jpg
dsc01166c.jpg

Then Memetchi moved in~ Home Sweet Home. :)

dsc01169a.jpg
dsc01174og.jpg

Sunday, April 15

Necktietchi got Memetchi to brush her teeth with him. Minty and sparkly clean~ :D

dsc01181j.jpg
dsc01183vi.jpg
dsc01182kg.jpg

Monday, April 16

Necktietchi and Memetchi's little bundle of joy arrived~ I'm so happy it's a girl. Haven't had a girl for 2 generations. :babytchi:

dsc01192bs.jpg
dsc01197bp.jpg

Since Tamatown's been down, I decided to take the batteries out of my Tama-Go. I've been hoping to log in with Necktietchi, but no luck. Once Tamatown is up and running again, then I'll start up my Tama-Go again. :mimitchi:

Monday, April 16 Continued

Since I was off from work, I figured it be a good day to untab Hana. Later that afternoon, Hana evolved into Ringotchi. With the red pixels, she looks like her true self, a little red apple. :)

dsc01236tl.jpg
dsc01217ow.jpg
dsc01224n.jpg
dsc01227ev.jpg

I can't tell you how much I love these animations. Too adorable~ :mimitchi:

dsc01221xv.jpg
dsc01234jm.jpg
dsc01225wj.jpg

All tucked into bed~ Nighty night Hana ^_^

dsc01241oz.jpg

Took advantage of my extra time on my day off to finish blinging out my V4. I got it used off ebay and the paint had a few chips, so I figured why not hide it all with jewels. I think my V4 looks super sparkly and pretty~ Bling Bling! :ichigotchi:

dsc01240om.jpg

Latest posts

Back