help! bad battery problem!(v3)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagurlbri

Reaction score
OK,I just recently bought new batteries for my two v3s. Here is the prob, every time I put in a new battery in both of them, the battery dies 2 days after!!!!!Please help me with this problem!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
That has been happening to my v4.5 for four years. It sucks all the power for some reason... I don't think you can fix it. :mellow:

Unfortunately, there are some Tamas that were made with battery-sucking power. You might need to buy another one. :(

Like the 1st wave V1's, they have a battery life problem. So yes, you might want to buy a new one.

Not to be rude, but people who want their Tamas to work.

Try the non-cheap batteries and see what happens.

Ok,

With the information given,I only have one fix for this.

1.Locate your Tamagotchi.If it's a V3,it should look like this:

2.Flip your Tamagotchi over,and remove the back of it.

3.Make sure it has the correct battery in it.It should be a CR2032 battery,with 3 volts.Below is a Japanese example:

4.If all is currently in order,use a small screw driver with 4 lines coming out of the bottom,I believe a Philips Head screw driver,to remove the tiny screws that hold your Tama together.

5.Check that all is in order.You should then clean the contacts and surrounding with a tissue etc. and then screw the Tama back together.

If the problem persists,I recommend that you either get a new V3,or find extremely cheap CR2032 3V batteries,lithum cell.

I wish you well.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back