Tamagotchi Easter Baskets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MagicMimitchi

Reaction score
:mimitchi: It seems my recent status update about carrying Tamagotchis in Easter Baskets sparked interest in some of my fellow TamaTalkers. Easter is just around the corner, which is why I thought about the idea. Tamagotchis are technically "eggs" so they would feel at home with all the colorful plastic Easter eggs nestled in plastic grass. Some Tamagotchis like the ancestors or the mini/chibis can even fit inside the eggs themselves. Or lets put some spare batteries in eggs too. :D

Wouldn't it be neat if the Easter Bunny or "somebunny" gave you a Tamagotchi Easter basket? I think it would be a pretty awesome gift idea for any Tamagotchi fan. :mimitchi:

This is a really awesome idea, I would love to get a Tama easter basket as a gift from somebody (^_^).

EDIT: @ Amber-Cakes: I love the idea of the Tamagotchi easter basket contest! (^w^) .

Last edited by a moderator:
i would love to get a tamagotchi in my easter basket this year! :)

my boyfriend didn't get me anything for my birthday this year and i really let him have it. If he did this it would be make up for it but he'd never think of it on his own unfortunately.

men >__>;

makes me wish i liked girls sometimes! xD

anyways, that's such a cute idea~

There should be a photo contest to make up a tama easter basket and best basket wins. sort of like a flower arranging contest.

i would love to get a tamagotchi in my easter basket this year! :)

my boyfriend didn't get me anything for my birthday this year and i really let him have it. If he did this it would be make up for it but he'd never think of it on his own unfortunately.

men >__>;

makes me wish i liked girls sometimes! xD

anyways, that's such a cute idea~

There should be a photo contest to make up a tama easter basket and best basket wins. sort of like a flower arranging contest.
That's an awesome idea for a contest, Amber-Cakes! :D We should tell the admin(s) about it. How long should we give for the contest? We want to give people enough time to enter. Easter is less than 2 weeks away. Maybe make the contest last the whole month of April? :mimitchi:

That's an awesome idea for a contest, Amber-Cakes! :D We should tell the admin(s) about it. How long should we give for the contest? We want to give people enough time to enter. Easter is less than 2 weeks away. Maybe make the contest last the whole month of April? :mimitchi:
i think that is a good idea! :)

all of april is still pretty eastery even if easter is over on the 8th. one month is a decent amount of time! :)

lol We should also all post pictures of one of our tamas enjoying easter along with the other easter eggs. Like outside on the grass, or in a basket. It be cool to see!!

That would be amazing! It sounds like a really good contest idea! Any ideas for a prize, or will there be none? Either way, sounds fun! I haven't seen a contest in the "Fun Stuff" section of TamaTalk (where members may post contests after they are approved) since... ever! I will definitly try to enter. Just one question though... tama easter baskets were MagicMimitchi's idea, but the contest was Amber-Cakes' idea, so who will host the contest? Good luck deciding, and Happy Almost-Easter! :)

PS: Although I'm sure you already know, I thought I should add in that you that you need your contest to be approved before you post it. Click HERE for more info.

That would be amazing! It sounds like a really good contest idea! Any ideas for a prize, or will there be none? Either way, sounds fun! I haven't seen a contest in the "Fun Stuff" section of TamaTalk (where members may post contests after they are approved) since... ever! I will definitly try to enter. Just one question though... tama easter baskets were MagicMimitchi's idea, but the contest was Amber-Cakes' idea, so who will host the contest? Good luck deciding, and Happy Almost-Easter! :)

PS: Although I'm sure you already know, I thought I should add in that you that you need your contest to be approved before you post it. Click HERE for more info.
I guess we could co-host the contest? If that's ok with Amber-Cakes that is. As for ideas of prizes I am an artist, I could either draw something tamagotchi related like an avatar or sew a very small plushie of a Tama. I'm pretty good at both. And even if I host the contest I would like to post some pictures of my own, just for fun.

Oh I didn't know you could suggest contests there, thanks for informing me! I'm still sorta new to TamaTalk so I had no idea. Thanks for being so helpful! :)

I guess we could co-host the contest? If that's ok with Amber-Cakes that is. As for ideas of prizes I am an artist, I could either draw something tamagotchi related like an avatar or sew a very small plushie of a Tama. I'm pretty good at both. And even if I host the contest I would like to post some pictures of my own, just for fun.

Oh I didn't know you could suggest contests there, thanks for informing me! I'm still sorta new to TamaTalk so I had no idea. Thanks for being so helpful! :)
fine with me! :)

I am an artist too. I will be getting a new tablet soon so i'll be back in business and i wouldn't mind drawing prizes for people! :0

I'll see about writing up the details for the contest. @Amber-Cakes - PM me when you can so we can collaborate on the rules and regulations of the contest before we submit it. ;)

lol We should also all post pictures of one of our tamas enjoying easter along with the other easter eggs. Like outside on the grass, or in a basket. It be cool to see!!
Oooh that sounds so cute!! This contest sounds like a lot of fun, and a drawing or a small hand-made plushie sound like decent prizes for a contest like this. Let us know when/if it gets approved, I'll definitely enter!! :mimitchi: :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back