My tamagotchi V2 won't go to sleep...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

larigotchi

Reaction score
It's a V2, a Ginjirotchi, and it's 9pm here now. My other 'gotchi, a Furawatchi, has gone to sleep. I tried turning the lights off for the Ginjirotchi, but it didn't sleep straight away like it usually would. Both my 'gotchis are adults. Both are set at the same time (a few seconds different). However, the one that isn't a sleep did accidently get paused for half an hour this morning. And she has grown up from a teen today.

Help please?

And I apologise for posting so often today, but I've never had so many questions! :p

i don't have a v2 but i know in some of the new versions different adults go to sleep at different times. This might be true for the v2. hopefully someone can confirm that.

Some character have different bed/wake times. For example, Furawatchi might be a better care character than Gingirotchi, so that might affect them.

Oh, right. Thanks, Amber-Cakes. And PixieTama123, do you know whether this is the same for the V2? :)

If you mean the Connections, then I believe that each character has a different bedtime, and that sticks to the other versions as well. (I mean that if Mametchi is on the V2, which he is, then for the other versions, the time might be the same.)

Last edited by a moderator:
She went to bed at 10pm for anyone who comes across this with the same question. Thanks for your help, guys. :)

*topic closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back