I got a tamababy!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffy_fan

Reaction score
I was just on the pc talking to my friends on msn messenger and my Tamagotchi beeped.

I thought it was goin to sleep and i was like that's a bit early. So i look at it and there's another tamagotchi pet thing holdin a book...i didnt know wot button to press so i pressed the B button (middle) and the book disappeared and the match maker disappeared and another pet came on and so did mine. They faced each other kissed a love heart came on top of their heads...lights eent off...fireworks went off and few seconds later i had a baby boy tamagotchi next to my female adult :) !

Just thought i'd let ya know what happens and it is so cool!

Marc.

haha ccoool, thats a nice new feature,

i cant wait till mine, should arrive on monday ^_^

Same happend to me earier on today... while I was doing the same thing you were.

Oooo, you got a baby boy? When the matchmaker came for mine night before last my male adult ended up with a male baby, so I was kinda worried that you'd only ever get the same gender as the parents if you used the matchmaker. Now I know I'll proabably have a little girl - someday!

Hey guys...I'm pretty new to Tama Talk...I have a question though. I

have two tamagotchi's and they are 4 year old adults with 4 hearts for

each other. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN THEY WILL HAVE A BABY? And also how does it happen?when they connect??

PLEASE HELP :D

My tamababies were born yesterday too. Cute. They have th same birthday. I've decided on the names Marc and Guy. I'm kind of sad because Alec and Leah are going to be leaving me tonight :D You get so attached to them.

Heyy Pockygirl! I'm lilTama19...can please please please tell me how they had baby's in detail...like when you connected? or how old? everything

Please please please...I'm very desperate

Thanx :lol:

Yay!!! Congratulations!
I can't wait for my first baby... :huh: Tomo is still only 2 years old though. :lol:
lol, my Maskutchi should meet up with the matchmaker on monday, he'll be 7 then! hopefully i get a baby boy when he does his "Love Thang" :( cuz i got a awesome name for it: Grim...man, its so cool, Grim..... but if its a girl it'll be named Carly...i love that name, Carly(pronounced Car-Lee) or Kari(pronounce Kah-Ree)

The matchmaker should come for my girls either today or tomorrow, I think. I wonder who their partners will be? I'm hoping this time to get a boy and a girl. For some reason, I've had only girls for the past 3 gens! :(

Grim sounds like a really cool name. :huh:

me and my bro's got their tamababies just a few hours ago. it sucked, well, i was hoping not to mate them until tomorrow. oh well. when do i get to name the next generation tama?

lil tamagotchi it takes 72 hours or two full days as an adult for the matchmaker to appear or for the two tamagotchis to connect and have babies I know because mine just did! Hope to have helped!

mine is 6 years old so the matchmaker should come in the next few days right?

I remember hearing that for ConnX, is that also for Conection, because there are many diffrences.

Not sure, I guess we'll have to find out, I mean, they are very alike. But it could be different.

sorry for bringing back a old post....my tama is 9 years old...and the same thing happend to me (as the first post)

realy excited...but i dono how to name him....and what happens now? does my 9 year old go away now or wat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back