gliched ringotchi figure! O_______O

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bowchilala

Reaction score
In my moms room. Her bed is so comfortable
help!

yesterday i was playing with my tama-go and then kenta ( a.k.a my necktietchi) wanted to meet his great great gerat great great great grandmother (a.k.a my ringotchi) so i put my ringotchi figure on,but instead of the ringotchi data, i got the chamametchi data! a.k.a kenta's grandmother! O_______O. at first i was happy because i dont have the chamametchi figure,but ever since i cant turn it back to the ringotchi data! somebody! please help! :( O_O

OMG! That's never happened to me before! Well my only seggesstion I can give you is to try and get a new ringotchi figure.

My Ringotchi figure has an even WEIRDER glitch... sometimes it has games from NO OTHER figure!!! :eek: Maybe there's some dust on the Ringotchi figure's connection thingies? Try wiping it down with a cloth and be sure to attatch the Ringotchi figure fully.

My Ringotchi figure has an even WEIRDER glitch... sometimes it has games from NO OTHER figure!!! :eek: Maybe there's some dust on the Ringotchi figure's connection thingies? Try wiping it down with a cloth and be sure to attatch the Ringotchi figure fully.
Wow.You are so lucky! I don't even have a figure... :( Oh,well.

Code:
</html>

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG! That's never happened to me before! Well my only seggesstion I can give you is to try and get a new ringotchi figure.
Actually, you shouldn't buy a new one.

----------------------------------------------------------

Have you tried hitting the reset button and/or sliding off the figure, then sliding it on again?

Actually, you shouldn't buy a new one.

----------------------------------------------------------

Have you tried hitting the reset button and/or sliding off the figure, then sliding it on again?
I don't think there is a reset part on the figure.

i used to have that glich on my memetchi figure!the only way to fix it:select 'game', then go back,discard the figure,then put it back again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back