The story of my Familitchi Tamagotchi V5.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagal1

Reaction score
This is sad but I'm gonna tell it to you anyway. :( A few years ago I had a V5.5 Familitchi but one day I had put it in my pocket and forgot it was there and it ended up in the washing machine! And I never saw it since... To this day I still think about my Familitchi V5.5 and yet I think of it as a tragic tale... (the good news is I might be getting a new one next week! lol :D )

I do hate the fact I don't have it anymore. I had it when I was 8. (if anyone asks) Cross my fingers I get a new one next week! :lol: :p =)

Oh,wow! That's a bit much.

The only thing I can think of is that somehow your Tamagotchi was lost in the crevices of the washing machine.If whoever you live with needs a change of dishwasher,then tell them to take it apart and search for the 'Tchi.

No way,tamagal1,that V5.5 is mine! You will never own it!

:p Only Joking.I hope you get that lovely Tamagotchi,and if you do,Good for you!

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh,Dear! I doubt you will be able to get it out,and even if so,the Tamagotchi unit is sure to have been broken! Oh,what a pity.I was looking forward to something cheerful.Oh,well.That's what you get for wandering around What Happened To My Tamagotchi?!?

Code:
</html>

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for that comment Tamagotchi V6! It's a few years ago from now so I know I will never see it again. But Mum said "If you want a Tamagotchi V5.5, you have to clean your room". lol :p I find it funny posting that! But yeah that was my first tamagotchi I had, EVER. So I still think of it. -_-

That's fantastic,I hope you enjoy your new version 5,do post a log about it for me to read,
I'm sure alot of people will want to hear about your V5 as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back