Hetalia! Discussions - Pairings / "Marriages"

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like Hetalia?

• I LOVE IT!!

Votes: 23 65.7%
  • Yes.

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Kinda...

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nope.

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • I don't watch it.

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Lots of people here ♥ Hetalia, so I made a Hetalia poll! I saw it on DVD in the shop today... XD Goo...? lol wut

*Ahem!*

I don't watch it, actually, but... PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Italy's my favorite.

Enjoy the poll!

~ EMF B)

Hetalia=EPICNESS! xD Anyways, I like Canada. And Poland.

HERE'S A LIST OF MY FAVOURITES;

New Zealand, Australia, Seychelles, Egypt, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Belgium, Holland, Cameroon, Cuba, Hungary, Iceland, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Ancient Greece, Ancient Egypt, Germania, HRE, Romania, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Fritz, General Winter, Jeanne D'Arc, Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia, Scotland, Tonga, Sealand, Greece, Turkey, Monaco, Seborga, Wy.

ok see ya.

I love Hetalia.one of my fave animes (and probaly my only I'm not a anime person xD) and yeah if you cant tell by my icon and siggy my fave charater is Italy =u=

New Zealand, Australia, Seychelles, Egypt, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Belgium, Holland, Cameroon, Cuba, Hungary, Iceland, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Ancient Greece, Ancient Egypt, Germania, HRE, Romania, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Fritz, General Winter, Jeanne D'Arc, Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia, Scotland, Tonga, Sealand, Greece, Turkey, Monaco, Seborga, Wy.

ok see ya.

*_* Vietnam is also there? ASDFGHJKL I'm Vietnamese. xD Anyways, after hearing the word, "Vietnam", that and Italy would be my favorites. **is freaked out of vietnam now coughcough** Now I'm scared to death. o_o

Last edited by a moderator:
*_* Vietnam is also there? ASDFGHJKL I'm Vietnamese. xD Anyways, after hearing the word, "Vietnam", that and Italy would be my favorites. c: (dibs on Vietnam. =P)
50412_243765117313_1068772_n.jpg

I mean, you should have at least searched her.

There's more countries in the world than Italy (directed at most of the new Hetalia fans)

50412_243765117313_1068772_n.jpg

I mean, you should have at least searched her.

There's more countries in the world than Italy (directed at most of the new Hetalia fans)
xD I was too tired just to search on google..

Nevermind what I said, I'm a little freaked out at the pic now... o_o I'm more comfortable with Italy now...

Last edited by a moderator:
xD I was too tired just to search on google..

Nevermind what I said, I'm a little freaked out at the pic now... o_o I'm more comfortable with Italy now...
Why D:

It sucks coz she and Taiwan never appeared in the anime + Korea never will

But Hong Kong has 8D

I liked this show when kawaii kawaii desu fans who ship all the characters in yaoi and yuri and anything-that's-ever-been-mentioned together weren't common. It's disgusting and it totally ruins the whole point of the anime.

I also don't know how you could even pick a favourite character without even watching the anime itself. That's ridiculous. For all you know, he could be a crack head.

ok see ya
All these people are my favourites, plus Korea because they don't get mentioned much by the stupid new fans who think they know everything after watching a season or two, and because they are under appreciated.
tumblr_m23dapBfqh1qj7gpko1_500.jpg

The show was meant for comedy, now the fangirls are practically killing each other over pairings, or claiming it teaches them history. There are a few history lessons in it, but not enough to actually teach you much.

...I love all the characters.

<- Denmark is my current favorite (while Prussia will always have a place in my heart)

I could type about all the characters and "explore their character" but...yeah....too lazy /killed

I love the fandom too. There are some awesome fans out there.

I have a friend who would be considered a "rabid fangirl" XD I don't really mind her that much. Everyone enjoys life differently \o/

(Plus imagining the characters act out History is fun XD)

I liked this show when kawaii kawaii desu fans who ship all the characters in yaoi and yuri and anything-that's-ever-been-mentioned together weren't common. It's disgusting and it totally ruins the whole point of the anime.

I also don't know how you could even pick a favourite character without even watching the anime itself. That's ridiculous. For all you know, he could be a crack head.

All these people are my favourites, plus Korea because they don't get mentioned much by the stupid new fans who think they know everything after watching a season or two, and because they are under appreciated.

tumblr_m23dapBfqh1qj7gpko1_500.jpg

The show was meant for comedy, now the fangirls are practically killing each other over pairings, or claiming it teaches them history. There are a few history lessons in it, but not enough to actually teach you much.
YES.

Oh god yes.

I liked Hetalia until my friend went crazy-rabid-fangirl over it and completely ruined the whole show for me and all she does is ship ship yaoi yaoi and i mean a little bit is cool but i cant even have a normal conversation with her anymore BUT YEAH. I seriously dont even like Hetalia anymore because of the fandom. :C

Oh god yes.

I liked Hetalia until my friend went crazy-rabid-fangirl over it and completely ruined the whole show for me and all she does is ship ship yaoi yaoi and i mean a little bit is cool but i cant even have a normal conversation with her anymore BUT YEAH. I seriously dont even like Hetalia anymore because of the fandom. :C
I've seen a lot of YouTubers like that. I'm a fan, but I don't ship the yaoi. Yet there's a few people who think you're not a true fan unless you ship at least one pairing. Seriously, nearly every video I watch, there's comments about pairings. It doesn't ruin it for me though xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back