What the heck s going on here?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

95Tamagirl

Reaction score
Most adults poop about every two hours,well,my tama is an hidodetchi and it hasn't pooped for 3 hours!It's supposed to poop once in an hour(or something like that).What's wrong?

No I haven't pause it and it just used the toilet,finally!Luckily,it didn't get intoxicated :p LOL!It looked cute using the toilet!

lol constapated! id tell you wat it meant but i really dont think its that appropriate

I well tell u what constupaded means in a nice way. It means when u have to go #2 #2 cant come out. And u end up sitting on the toilet for a while untell it comes out......#2 is Poo......

Oh,well,I've noticed he poops about every 2 or 3 hours :rolleyes: .Weird.

I just wanna say...none of you have spelled "constipated" correctly. Lol, I'm a spelling freak I guess. Just wanted to point that out :ph34r:

It's pretty easy to notice when there's a whole page of wrong ways to spell "constipated" lol.

I like how everything on the connection is far less regular than on oldschool tamagotchis. Morelifelike, y'know?

lol

well its to your advantage

i have a baby+parent and they both poop

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back