Tama-Go In The UK

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jameela

Reaction score
Hey,

Well I Was Looking Around The Mall Today And To My Surprise I Found The Tama-Go In Argos For Those Of You Who Dont Know How Much They Are There £19.99.....Get Yours Soon And Tell Me About It!

Sorry They Dont Sell The Figurines Which Is A Shame But They Can Be Brought In Amazon And Ebay........

Hey,

Well I Was Looking Around The Mall Today And To My Surprise I Found The Tama-Go In Argos For Those Of You Who Dont Know How Much They Are There £19.99.....Get Yours Soon And Tell Me About It!
I already have a Tama-Go, but that's a really good find! Please post on my survey about Tamas in the UK: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/179943-tama-search-in-uk/ The details of your find would be a really great contribution to that! ;)

~ Dazzmina ~

Hello! I actually own a tamago and I purchased it for my birthday last year (11th September) in Argos.

I love Argos, the only problem is, most of the time, you reserve them online or see them in the shop to collect and they face you with a choice of which one to get. With me, I had a choice between the White one and the Blue one. I went with the blue one as blue is one of my favourite colours. I struggled choosing as both looked very nice and had a good figure with them. When I was choosing, it seemed as if the staff were rushing to pick. To be fair, this member didn't have anything else to do as after he was standing around for ages like a lemon. I think it's unfortunate that Argos do not currently sell the tamago figures. It seems like in the UK, tamagotchis are becoming less popular, as Argos is the only place where I have seen them at all!

I hope that one day, shops like Fenwicks, Asda, Tesco, Argos, Toys R us and other shops that can sell toys will bring back tamagotchis for the future generations to enjoy and maybe bring some Tamago figures for us all to enjoy now, as not everyone can keep purchasing items from Ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back