I have a question...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well you see, my tamagatchi is 3 years old and i have the tama go version. It weighs 17 pounds after being fed all the way. Is that too skinny? Do I have an anorexic tamagatchi? T.T

Hahaha, there's no anorexic Tamas, don't worry!

Lots of people (including myself) like having their Tamas at minimun weight, because it's healthier. They can't get sick because of being too skinny. ;)

They can, however, get sick from being fed too much. What happens is that they get all fat and then they just sit there and won't do anything until you give them medicine and then they *ahem* get rid of all that weight by "making several messes."

Thanks guys!

But I have another problem I accidentally made a forum that is illegal. It was a "i'll help you" thing and I had not read the rules yet and now i'm scared!!! Because its locked now and i can't change it!!!! T.T

Last edited by a moderator:
Yikes.... Can you contact an administrator and explain your mistake? I bet they won't be too mad at you if you explain. Everyone makes mistakes, after all! :ichigotchi: :furawatchi:

Don't worry, everyone makes mistakes. Don't sweat it, especially if it was your first mistake. ;) I'm sure we've all had a guide close one of our topics. Like TM said, as long as you learned from it don't worry. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back