Howe muche do thou weigh?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
I was wondering how fat you are much you weigh! Bwahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa! I am about 70 kilograms.

70 kilograms! To convert that to pounds, check Google because I'm too lazy to do it myself.

My Mama is 75 kilograms (don't tell her I said that!) and my big bro is 50 kilograms. :mellow:

~ EMF :tarakotchi:

I'm 13 and weigh 70-80 pounds. I'm not sure, but last time I checked, I was like 76. That would be 35 kilograms.

I'll tell you when I'm done trying to lose weight for the summer. >:3

so pumped.

I'm 18, 93lbs and that would be 42 kilo. My weight is usually kept at 93-97lbs, rarely over 100. I'm a very small girl.

uh let me check brb..

In kilograms, I'm 59.9. Uh, and my BMI is 21.9. I'm a normal weight

Oh, and I'm 12, turning 13.

I was looking at the old body image topic [not sure what its called], in the seriously non tt section, and I saw one of my old posts listing my old weight, I think that was back in 2009/2010 and I mentioned that I weighed around 140-145 and I was about 15 or 16 yrs old, i'm 18 and a half-ish now.

Now my weight is about 121 lbs, so I'm pretty sure thats about 55 kg, I've never been good with converting kgs into lbs. But yeaah.

And i'm 5'10 and a half, BMI is around 17.1

I'm thirteen and I'm pretty sure I weigh between 60 and 70 pounds. I'm quite tiny. Haha :)

I weigh 90 pounds exactly, which is about 6 stone 4lb. I just found out that my BMI's really low O_O

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back