Animal Crossing! :D discussion topic

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Fooey, the Animal Crossing topics are ANCIENT and closed. So I'm making a new one!

How much have you progressed in the Animal Crossing games? My house in Wild World is at the BIGGEST SIZE possible and I have donated every fossil to the museum! I also caught rare fish such as the hammerhead shark. ;) I haven't played it in a while so I suspect my town is full of weeds... oh well. :rolleyes: Oh, by the way, I got such high scores from the HRA that they sent me special items like a two-story model. I also once shot down a UFO, found all the pieces of the alien's spaceship, and got an alien artifact.

So...what is your town like?

~ EMF :blink:

I love Wild World! I once caught a sun...ah,what is it...IDEK some fish shark thing...:pic

It's so nice.I like "robbing" Nook's store.And "KnickKnacking" ;) The neighbours doors.

And of course,wooblydooping.(inside joke)

Code:
</html>
P.S yeah,my town's full of weeds too...

I have played all animal crossing games and beaten them all multiple times. I currently don't have a town active, but I'm planning on starting my AC:GC game up again soon (my mom is getting my sisters gamecube controllers so they'll finally stop mooching off of mine, so i can play animal crossing in my room)

The day the 3DS came out, I preordered animal crossing for the 3DS - but it still hasn't released yet. I'm really excited for it :U it's taking far too long in my opinion...

^ Yep.I wasted my whole 40 euros "AC:3DS" money on...yeah,other stuff.It isn't even out.I've waited for it for 2 years.Well,2 and a half,but yeah.

BTW,you can't beat an AC game.There is no storyline,it's not beatable.

Code:
</html>

By "beat" I mean completed the museum, gotten all golden items, and fully completed the house. There really isn't much to do in the game after that :p

By "beat" I mean completed the museum, gotten all golden items, and fully completed the house. There really isn't much to do in the game after that :p
I've never thought you could beat the game, I just visit and play pretty often ("Wild World" mostly, although I have "City" but not the first Game Cube version)

... Have you collected a complete catalogue of all the furniture, gyroids, shirts, hats, umbrellas, etc, etc.?

Donated enough money to Boondock (Wild World) to get one of each of the various feathers?

Saved enough in the bank to get a picture from Pelly or Phyllis?

Collected a pic of all the animals you ever had living in your town?

(I haven't done all these things by the way - but I am pretty close to collecting everything listed in the catalogue and have a lot of animal pics..)

I've done almost all those things, sans animal pictures. I do enjoy the animal pictures, though - I hope that will be a feature on the 3DS version :3

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I doubt it, being the mayor and all, that might be a little odd... But I liked the feature too. Maybe they have something else in mind ouo

I've never thought you could beat the game, I just visit and play pretty often ("Wild World" mostly, although I have "City" but not the first Game Cube version)

... Have you collected a complete catalogue of all the furniture, gyroids, shirts, hats, umbrellas, etc, etc.?

Donated enough money to Boondock (Wild World) to get one of each of the various feathers? Yes - EMF

Saved enough in the bank to get a picture from Pelly or Phyllis? Yes - EMF

Collected a pic of all the animals you ever had living in your town?

(I haven't done all these things by the way - but I am pretty close to collecting everything listed in the catalogue and have a lot of animal pics..)
I also have a Golden Watering can, Golden Slingshot and Golden shovel but I won't tell you how to get them! LOL, is your house as big as possible? XD

I also have a Golden Watering can, Golden Slingshot and Golden shovel but I won't tell you how to get them! LOL, is your house as big as possible? XD
Why not tell? It helps others doesn't it? It's hardly a big secret anyway :)

To get a Golden Watering can you need to maintain perfect town status for around 10 days (on Wild World) - or buy / steal one from someone who already has ;)

To get a Golden Slingshot you need to shoot down the floating presents - around 10-15 of them (on Wild World) - or buy/steal one from someone who already has

To get a Golden Shovel you need to bury a normal shovel overnight and dig it up the next day - it will have turned into a Golden Shovel.

(I also have the other golden tools - fishing rod / net for catching all the fish and all the insects - and yes, my house is the biggest it could be - I needed the room to display some of the animal pics I have collected - the rest I store in the town hall post box saved in letters from the animal in question)

I LOVE ANIMAL CROSSING SOOO MUCH! It's pretty fun, I love City Folk! I don't have the original GameCube one, but I got Wild World and it's okay, just it feels like you're living in an almost completely abandoned ghost town, because there is NOTHING going on. Plus it freezes. Me and my other 4 friends who play AC:WW all have that problem. That might just be the Action Replay doing that though. I can see through the cliffs now.. And I can't wait for Animal Crossing 3D. It's (literally) the only reason I bought a 3DS. Well, that and AR Games. But, yes, that's all. :D

I purchased a used copy of Animal Crossing: Wild World two years after its official release -that being 2005- and I've loved it ever since. I find that the gameplay does get quite a bit repetitive and so I'll play in collections of weeks/months but then stop for another few months, only to repeat this cycle.

It seems that Nintendo have redirected their attention from the 3DS game to an Animal Crossing spin-off for the Wii U. Be warned, it is quite disappointing. They should have released the 3DS game before previewing this. -_-

[VIDEO]

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

OH DEAR GOD. I LOVE YOU FOR THIS TOPIC YAYAYA.

Animal Crossing is hands down, my favourite game ever. Hell, I don't even know why I like it! Maybe because it's the social life I never had. I'm quite sad though, it's the third time I've lost my Animal Crossing cartridge for the DS, which is my favourite one out of the series so far. It seems lost, and I'll have to ask my mother for help trying to find it. But, anyway. I love how it can be taken either as a silly game or an actual, serious town. Heck, I even got a full on couple. Bill and Sally were going out on my AC:WW, until Bill moved. But when I read a letter Sally had sent to Bill, it started with "Hey cutie!" not "Hey Bill". FANGIRLFANGIRLFANGIRL RAANNNTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back