Sign in to follow this  
larigotchi

Password for Milk?

Is there one? A password for it so I can buy it or get it free?

I've googled, and I haven't come across it yet, but I'm still holding out hope that someone may know it. :P If you don't wish to share it with everyone, I'll be happy to accept a PM. :)

Also, any other codes I can use?

*Topic moved to 'Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners'*

is on the tama-go 2

Do you mean like the password booth on the connections? Or the log in passwords for the Tama-Go? (I think) if you are talking about the log in passwords, well you have to find your own. They are individual in the way that they are sort of linked to your username. For the password booth in the connections, I think milk is in the food court in TamaTown.

You need to tell us what version you're talking about first.

Sorry, I thought I had mentioned the version. It's a version 4, and I mean the password you enter in the bat and ball icon - like when you return from TamaTown and enter passwords.

Like I said before, for the connections, look for the password around the v4/4.5 tamatown. It would probably be in the food court or in the convince store in GruGru Town.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By golgi!
      When you go into your parent tamagotchi, it gives you a code thing that says "PASSWORD FOR PC!" What are these used for? (I have a Tamagotchi Connection v3)
    • By Astrid
      Hi everyone
      I just my new tamagotchi, as per user manuals it says to use the 14 digits codes to log in at www.tamagotcifriends.com. However on the site I don't see anywhere to insert the 14digits code. Can someone help me? and tell me where to insert the 14 digits?

Rgds
      Astrid
    • By PiIsARational
      Since nobody has the source code to the generator that is currently pinned I went ahead and found archive.org's copy of D-Best's page on how to generate your own. Then I realized TamaTown US has not been working for months... Finding that the Europe TamaTown still works fine I found the cgi script for the generator on that server and have updated and mirrored the page to reflect these changes.

What I'm saying is you can generate passwords for your v4/v4.5 again!
      Visit http://dk.toastednet.org/v4/howto.html to generate them.
    • By Amat Gotchi
      I finally donated 200000 Gotchi points to the king on my V4. The king gave me a shield as a souvenir when I visited TamaTown.Then, I opened my items list and found the royal costume. My Tamagotchi, Brad, strutted around with it for a while and then gave me a 10-digit password called "PASSWORD FOR ??" I entered this password in the password booth of my Tamagotchi but it said "ERROR." What is this password and where am I supposed to enter it? Has anyone else here obtained the Royal Costume and experienced the same thing?