Sign in to follow this  
hamstergirl

ITS WATCHING TV!

<_< :unsure: :P :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: oh-kay...
anyway...what is he... he has a heart shaped tail, and kinda looks like bloo from fosters home for imaginary friends...

MY TAMAGOTCHI WATCHES TV ALL THE TIME AND MY TAMAGOTCHI IS BLAK AND LOOKS LIKE AN OCTOPUS

My onion tamagotchi practises jumpwhen it is'nt playing jump. He normally falls over (poor we guy)

this is my adopted pet: crisom :D

hey...i have the whale-like one with a heart shaped tail also...watching TV is his fav. hobby :huh:

[quote name='dittomoll' date='Aug 22 2005, 10:15 AM'] hey...i have the whale-like one with a heart shaped tail also...watching TV is his fav. hobby :D [/quote]
hey dittomoll you have a picture of tat carecter in the right side near above your user name :)

awesome i tought there was only 10 adults. lol. Well my ducky is thecutest

i seen that b-4 [url="http://www.tamagotchischool.com/version2page.htm"]http://www.tamagotchischool.com/version2page.htm[/url]
this site shows all of the tamas and she dont noe the name of it , i will let u noe if i find something else...
it wakes up at 10 bed at 10:15 luvs popcorn , hates BANANAS

[quote name='hamstergirl' date='Aug 20 2005, 09:37 AM'] <_< :unsure: :lol: :lol: :ph34r: :( :furawatchi: oh-kay...
anyway...what is he... he has a heart shaped tail, and kinda looks like bloo from fosters home for imaginary friends... [/quote]
I got him from DEBUGGING!!!!!!!!