SummerLuv621's Tamagotchi Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SummerLuv621

Reaction score
Hello fellow TamaLovers! My name is SummerLuv621 and I am starting my very first log here on TamaTalk! I was inspired by CheesyNoodleTama. Her log is so funny and interesting and I look forward to reading it everyday! And I am on break this week, so I will leave them on all day everyday! So, here we go! I have two Tamagotchis running right now- a v4 and a Tama-Go. Let me introduce you to the Tamas!

Hi, everyone! I'm Mika!

Yes, this is Mika, my Violetchi! I am playing her on a white Kuchipatchi-themed Tama-Go. And this is Akina, my Ichigotchi!

Hello, readers!

Akina is on a pink and yellow v4 decorated with little hearts. It was my first Tama; I got it when I was about 7 years old. It's pretty cool how much they change over time!

Umm, if this is a Tamagotchi Log, shouldn't you talk about us?

Yeah, enough with the speech.

I was just getting to that. Mika had a very slow morning today. She ate some pork and beans and a taco and played Long Jumper twice.

I can jump really far!

Yes, you can! Next, Akina ate cereal and sushi and went to school.

I also played Dance like twelve times. Too bad you spent all my money on groceries!

Well, I'm sorry. Would you rather have cereal everyday?

Actually, I love all this food! Can I have a drumstick?

Sure.

*Chew chomp crunch smack swallow*

Eew. Can I have something to eat, too?

Do you wan soma thish drumshtick? *chew crunch smack*

No, how about some corn?

Fine.

Yummy! *chomp crunch smack bite chew*

Now I'm hungry! I think its about time I finish up this post. Plus, I have TONS of stuff to do for easter tomorrow- pick out an outfit, dye eggs, buy candy... All of that. I will post again tomorrow, so until then, Happy Easter, everyone!

*Burp* Goodbye!

Excuse yourself, Akina!

Goodbye!

Hi I got bored so I decided to do a quick update! A quick, yet important update!

A quick, yet important update that you should have mentioned earlier!

I know, I know. Akina has 102 creativity points!

Yay, me!

Not that!

What then? Did you want me to tell them that you had more corn for dinner?

I had pizza!

No! Something important about a certain Violetchi and a certain Kuromametchi?

Nope! Doesn't ring a bell.

How could you forget to tell them?????? I am FURIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, how could you forget that Mika went to the park earlier and met a Kuromametchi and then they fell in love and are getting married tomorrow!!!

??? Oh, yeah, that! So, nothing really important.

Wha-????????

No, I'm kidding! Goodbye and goodnight, everyone!

Wait, this isn't over! I am still angry! I just have to say-

*Post*

Good morning, everyone!

Hoppy Easter!

Hey, you stole my idea!

Who cares? I would have said it either way!

Ever heard of respect for your elders?

Nope. But I have heard of elders.

Why you little-!

Stop fighting, you guys, just stop!

So Mika got married reeeeaaaaaallllyyyy early this morning. I was really lucky and got Kuromametchi on the first try. Sadly, I could not take pictures of the event; I will try to get some of my Tamas in the future.

But, we are really happy together, and that's all that matters.

Well said, honey.

That's true. Hey, we haven't properly introduced you yet! This is Ryo, Mika's husband.

Hello, everyone, I-

I'm hungry. I want cereal and pudding and popcorn and drumsticks and donuts and chicken and turkey and-

Woah, woah, woah. I will give you cereal, but you are NOT eating all of the food I just bought! Plus, you interupted Ryo's introdution!

Whaaaa? I didn' here yoo. I wash eatin' breakfasht. *crunch munch munch chew swallow*

I'm sure the audience will get to know more of me eventually.

*crunch munch chomp bite swallow*

Look at the mess you are making!

Oh, Akina. Always eating so sloppily.

Well, my breakfast is done cooking too, and I am really busy today. Sorry for the short-ish update, but I will do a full-size one tomorrow! Have a great Easter

Hi everyone! If you are reading this, you are reading the most awesome log EVER!!! If you did not mean to come here, please try your search again. But if you are reading, thank you!

Why are you so happy today?

Yes, you seem like you are in quite a good mood.

Oh, its a mixture of three main things.

1.) I went to the mall and got a pretzel!

2.) We have a 5 star rating! Thank you, two readers who voted!

3.) Akina evolved!

Yeah, I'm a pretty Memetchi now! ;) :) ^_^ :D :blink: ;) B)

Yes! So later she will get a job soon! What job do you want?

Hmm... I'm not sure.

We'll help you decide!

Oh, that's great! Ok... lets see... A job fit for a Memetchi...

How about a teacher?

Hmm... *imagines what it would be like*

Akina's First Fantasy (As a teacher at the school):

Take your seats, class, take your seats!

Ok! *squeak sit rumble sit*

Now, today we will learn about our first Tama President, George Kuchipatchi. George Kuchipatchi was born in blahh blahh blahh blahh blahh blahh.....

Psst! Hey, you!

Hey, Imotchi!

What's up, Chamametchi!

So bored...

So, to get to the Tama British, they had to cross the river so they stole boats blahh blahh blahh....

Hey, do you have a straw?

It's your lucky day! I brought enough for the class!

I have paper!

FIRE!!!!!!!!

NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! SPITBALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back in reality:

NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! THE SPITBALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm guessing not.

How about at the labratory?

What do you think, Akina?

Akina's Second Fantasy (As a scientist):

So, what is your hypothesis, Dr. Akina?

If we mix one cup of Tamatoxicoxide with Kuchicarbon, then a chemical reaction will occur causing an explosion of ONION RINGS!!!!

Umm... Ok. But my hypothesis is more probable. If we mix blahh blahh blahh with blahh blahh blahh, then blahh blahh blahh chemicals blahh blahh blahh science blahh blahh hamburger blahh blahh blahh new toxic compound blahh blahh blahh....

Ok! *Mixes chemicals*

Which is why we shouldn't mix the chemicals- NO DR. AKINA! NO!

Wha-?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back in reality:

Why does she keep staring of into space like that?

Why does she look so afraid?

I don't know. So, what do you think?

NO!

What about at the bakery?

Akina's Final Fantasy (As a baker):

I'd like a donut please.

I'll take cookies!

Donuts... Cookies... Bagels.... Bread... YUMMY FOOD!!!

Back in reality:

I'LL DO IT!!!!!

Ok, so it's settled! Wow, this has been a long update, but now we know what job Akina will do! Mika and Ryou had Teriaki Chicken to eat and then played Long Jumper.

And I had bread!

And then Akina went to school for a while and played Dance twice. So that's all for the update I hope you enjoyed reading it! Also, Mika and Ryou should have a baby soon so stay tuned!

Have a delightful afternoon!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have big news, everyone, BIG NEWS!!!

Mama, why is she so LOUD?

Mika and Ryou had their baby Tama!

We have decided to name him Kisshu.

Yes, it sounds like a delightful name.

:( But onee-chan, do you know what this means?

What?

You have to leave soon!

Wha-??? :mellow: Mama... Papa...

Sorry Kisshu, in a couple of days, your parents are going to leave. :(

No! Don't leave! I just got to know you!

It's ok, Kisshu. I will take good care of you when your parents go back to Tama Planet!

I will visit every Friday! And she took good care of me when my dad, your Grandpa Mametchi, went to Tama Planet!

I'm only first generation because she let her sister borrow the V4 and she killed it so SummerLuv621 reset it.... :p

Yeah, so... while they take care of things with Kisshu... Let's get to the update!

I had pizza and scones and played Jumping Rope five times!! Then we spent half the money on groceries...

Well, what else could we have done with the money?

Akina's Money Fantasy:

*Lies in a pile of money and makes money angels* Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back in Reality:

There she goes again...

...Back to staring off into space...

...WEIRDO!!!

Akina?

Oh, sorry! I was busy making money angels.... ;)

Okay... So, back to the update. Mika, Ryou, and Kisshu had more Teryaki Chicken for breakfast!

I'm starting to get sick of the stuff.

I want a hamburger!

That's the spirit! And maybe Kisshu will evolve into Kuchipatchi! Hopefully...

I believe Kuchipatchi's favorite food is a hamburger...

I like donuts!

Yeah, and Akina still hasn't graduated from school. Does anyone know what age they graduate and get a job at?

I'm four years now and on a V4. B) If so, P.M. us! I want to be a baker please please please let me be a baker I like donuts and bread and muffins and.....

Oh, and wish a happy birthday to my dad! We are going to laser tag later!

Oh boy!

Can we come?

No, it's HUGE in there and you guys are so small! I might lose you...

That's a very logical explaination.

I might have to leave you guys on pause because we are going to dinner after... You know what, I'll leave you in the car and bring you into the resturaunt!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great day!

UPDATE: Ok, so I hid the Tamas in a special Tama-sized pocket I found in my favorite yellow purse.

Oh SNAP, we rode first-class, baby! B)

Onee-chan talks funny!

Yes, and onee-chan got a job as a baker! Just like she wanted. The mail came just as the food did, actually. :mellow:

Yeah, I think I finally got the hang of this! *Drops huge wedding cake on floor* Oops!

Or not. Anyway, 71 views last I checked and I didn't even notice that we had a follower! I'm SO sorry for not mentioning you earlier, ApertureGotchi! I followed your log in return! It's been a slow evening the rest of the day for Mika. She went to the store and bought hot dogs, but that's not that much of an event.

What do you mean? That's a HUGE event!

Not really...

Oh well.

Have a great evening! And choose SummerLuv621's Yellow Purse for all your Tama-travel needs! ;)

Hi! Time for today's update! Warning: I don't have much time, so it will be short.

I got my first paycheck today!

Then we went to the store and bought food. Akina had scones, hot dogs, and donuts!

Can I have a hamburger, already?

Still have no hamburgers. Anyway, the matchmaker will come later today or tomorrow, so stay tuned!

Mika and I will leave soon.

Yes, we are starting to pack now.

Yeah, tomorrow we will have a leaving party extraviganza!

Will there be hamburgers?

Maybe. So, sorry for the short update I am in a hurry. Oh, and Mika played Long Jumper twice, too. Then they had sushi.

SummerLuv621, you are going to be late!

Right sorry see you tomorrow, people bored enough to read my log!

BRING ME HAMBUGERS!!!!!!!

*Sigh* At least he has the spirit to be a Kuchipatchi...

92 views, 3 5-star ratings, and 1 follower! WOO-HOO!!!

Thank you everyone!

And now... the bon voyage extraveganza! Note: They actually left this morning, so Kisshu is an Ahirukutchi.

Goodbye, Mama and Papa!

Bye, Ryou and Mika!

Let's present the gifts!

To Papa: A new hairbrush!

Umm... Thanks???

To Mama: A hug!

Wait... You get HIM a hairbrush, and I get a hug???

Mika, be nice!!!

To Ryou and MIka: A new tea set!

Yum! I just LOVE green tea in the morning!

Thanks Akina- Wait... This is broken!

I may have thought it was my trampoline by mistake...

Oh, well. And Kisshu, I have a gift for you!

Y-Y-YOU DO???????

Yes! Guess what I found at the store!

A pony?

A tea set thats not broken?

Onion rings?

No!!! A hamburger!!!

YUMMY TASTY HAPPY FUN TIME!!!! Om nom nom nom nom!!!!!

Goodbye, Mika and Ryou! You will be missed and forever remembered! :furawatchi:

Mama said she would visit every Friday!

Let's hope she keeps her word!

I hope so! Like I said, they left this morning, so Kisshu is already a handsome Ahirukutchi! Let's hope we get a Kuchipatchi! :lol: He ate mostly pork and beans for breakfast, then played Long Jumper!

We found out that A makes you jump a little, B makes you jump an average distance, and C goes REALLY FAR!!!!!!!

I had sushi and pizza for breakfast, then played Shape and went to work! ^_^ But then I got robbed... -_-

Yes, so the matchmaker has not come yet. She should come today, so Akina can marry her dream Tama!

Ah, yes. His name is Taro. Taro is a handsome Shimashimashi.... Cute....Kind..... Funny..... ^_^

BLEHH!!!! Gross! I'm never getting married! I'll be fine on my own. :lol:

Hopefully. So I have my eye on a Music Star and a Familitchi I found for a low price on eBay. Both are now put on my birthday wish list, so in two months we may have a new Tama or two!

BLEHH!!!!! The log is all about ME!!!!!

No, ME!!!!

ME!!!

ME!!!

It's about BOTH OF YOU!!!!

hmmph...

Plus, V4's and Tama-Go's don't connect, so if we got a new one, we could connect to marry! That's all for this update; see you later!

Hey just a quick update to inform you that the Matchmaker came! She brought Akina a handsome Togetchi and they got married! Now Akina has a son! Help me name him by PMing me or answering to my latest status! I will do a full update tomorrow where you can meet him! Stay tuned and see you tomorrow! (Just realized every sentence in this update ends in an exclamation point!)

116 views! Thank you, thank you!

Mama, who is she talking to? :babytchi:

The magical people reading the tales of our ever so interesting lives!

No way! People can see us?

You'll get used to it after a while.

Two big things today:

1.) If you read my mini update last night, (or now. Just scroll up) you would have seen that Akina got married to a handsome Togetchi! They had a son who I have named Daiki! Thank you, kuchipatchi.is.blue55 for the name examples and the website! I will be sure to use that from now on.

2.) Kisshu evolved into a Kilalatchi!

Yeah, I'm pretty awesome.

I'm pretty awesome, too.

Mama is awesome.

I'm more awesome! Without me, you would all still be in your packages sitting on the shelves in Target. Yes, just sitting, all lonely, never getting cupcakes, or hamburgers, or milk....

NO CUPCAKES??? :eek:

NO HAMBURGERS??? :eek:

NO MILK??? :eek:

Yeah, you are the awesome-est.

I don't think that's a word... :huh:

CHEESE!!!

Anyway, Kisshu had a hamburger and some ice cream this morning and then played both games. Then we went to the park and-CHEESE!!!

Will you stop-

CHEESE!!!

Akina, really?

That was... Umm... a cow. :rolleyes:

Right.

Can I have dinner now because-

CHEESE!!!

- all this talk of cheese has made me hungry.

Me too-

CHEESE!!!

STOP IT!!!!!!!!

Yeah, well, my dinner is done now too, so that's all for this update! Tune in tomorrow for Akina's farewell party! (Because I think she leaves the next morning.)

CHEESE!!! Wait, Mama's leaving? :mellow:

So, I will see you all tomorrow!

Wait, I just want to know! Answer my question! Is Mama leav-

*Post*

Ok, my timing was wrong. Again. Akina left this morning. -_- But, let's still have the party!

Woo hoo! A party!

For Akina, a cupcake!

YUMMY CUPCAKES TASTY HAPPINESS *CRUNCH CHEW MUNCH CHOMP SWALLOW*

You finished it in one bite?

Mama's talented. :D

Right. Akina, I will miss you for eternity. I remember when you were just a baby. The readers met you when you were an Ichigotchi, and then you evolved into a Memetchi... Wait a minute... Speaking of evolving...Daiki just evolved!

I'm a Puchitchi! Lalalalalalala

I better get going.

Goodbye, onee-chan!

Even though we now part ways, you will live forever in our hearts.

Goodbye!

*Sniff tear cry* Goodbye, Mama. :(

Goodbye, my son. Oh, by the way, the Tamas said Fridays are too busy for them. They want to visit on Saturdays now.

Wait... That means...

HELLO, EVERYONE!!!!!

Honey, don't cause a scene...

It's a party! Let's go CRAZY!!!!!! :D

Oh, Mika... You never grew up, did you?

You should see her at home.

Oh, how is it on Tamagotchi Planet?

Yeah, I want to know!

Well, we live in the most wonderful apartment building. Akina, you will live next to us, actually.

YAY!!!!

WOO HOO!!! Awesome party!

Hi, Mama and Papa!

Oh, Kisshu! What a handsome Kilalatchi you turned out to be!

Oh, you are so CUTE!

What do you want to evolve into, son?

A Kuchipatchi! :lol:

-_- We should get going, actually.

Come, we can show you the way.

YAY!!! MY NEW APARTMENT ON TAMAGOTCHI PLANET!!! Goodbye!

Bye! Ok, now to the update. Daiki and I had a lot of fun this morning. We played Jumping Rope and-

CHEESE!!! Had a lot of scones!

Yeah, you like scones, don't you?

I LOVE scones! Yummyyumyumyumyum!!!! ^_^

Ok. Anyway, Kisshu had pizza and pork and beans for breakfast and played Long Jumper.

I had a lot of fun!

So anyway, I am thinking of getting a new Tama. I was trying to decide between a Familitchi or a Music Star. Both are at the same price. Thank you, kuchipatchi.is.blue55, for your advice! :lol: If you have your own opinion, please PM me! Thank you for reading and tune in tomorrow to see what Kisshu evolves into!

I want to be a Kuchipatchi! Kuchipatchi is cool and green and awesome and cool and -

That's enough. So-

Please, SummerLuv621, please? Can I close the update?

*Sigh* Sure. -_-

Have a great day, and see you tomorrow!

Firstly, thank you for 146 views! Next, thank you for your feedback, ayan300! I PROMISE I will get pictures in as soon as possible! Lastly, its the last day of my spring break! :p How did this happen?!?!?

Does this mean we are going to be... PAUSED?!?!?

Yes, I'm so sorry!

W-w-w-wait!!! Something's happening!!!

Wha-???

What is it with you evolving during updates?

I'm a Young Androtchi!!! :wacko: Beep beep beep!!!

Yay!

Hey, I evolved yesterday, too!

Yes, you did! But not into a Kuchipatchi.

I'm a Kuromametchi, like my dad!

Yeah, I was hoping you would be a Kuchipatchi, but, Kuromametchi is cool! This is the first time I've raised a Kuromametchi!

Beep beep beep I am a robot!!!

That's enough. Anyway, Daiki had more scones this morning and then went to school.

I am a robot beep beep boop...

Next, we played Jumping Rope-

BEEP BEEP BEEP :wacko:

ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, Kisshu. Again, thank you for your feedback, ayan300 and if you have feedback or questions, dont be afraid to PM me! I won't bite! ;)

I will bite her if she forgets pictures. ^_^

But she won't I am a robot I can see the future she will not forget beep beep bop-

Enough with the robot talk!

:rolleyes: .....beep. :rolleyes:

See you tomorrow!

With pictures! ;)

I am so, so sorry I could not post yesterday.
I can assure you, I bit her several times.
Yeah, you did. Anyway, I still have no pictures. I took some, but I can't get them up here. So, terribly sorry.
You should be! I wanted them to see ME!!! I am GORGEOUS!!!
I know, I know. I have broken a promise. But I will make a new promise: As soon as I can get them up here, I will. I swear. Hopefully that will only be a few days, a few weeks tops.
But, can you Google stuff and put it on?
Maybe. I guess those would work as pictures for now...
Cool! Get pictures of us!
Yeah, those can be in color, at least!
Here we go! I hope this counts as pictures for now!
KuroMametchi.gif

This is a Kuromametchi. That's you, Kisshu!
Yeah, I'm pretty cool, aren't I?
Kisshu has basically lived off of pork and beans, pizza, pudding, and Long Jumper lately. I've been busy.
Now one of me!!! Oh boy beep bop!!!

**IMAGE REMOVED BY ADMIN**

This is a Young Androtchi and the sprite! That's you, Daiki!!!
Beep boop bop beep! (Robot for I am gorgeous!)
Daiki has been on pause, so he has not evolved yet. On that note, Kisshu is on pause, too, so he won't be getting married anytime soon.
Good!
Daiki has been playing Jumping Rope and Shape in his free time and eating (obviously) more scones.
Beep beep! (Robot for They are way better than omelets!)
Daiki, no one can understand your Robot Language.
Bleep bop, beep! (Robot for But I am putting up a translation!)
Oh well. Again, I will put up pictures of the Tamas as soon as possible. They will be on tonight, so let's hope Daiki evolves and Kisshu gets married!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bop beep! (Robot for See you tomorrow!)
See you tomorrow...
Bop bop beep! (Robot for I just said that!)
...If she remembers...

Latest posts

Back