Connecting Tama-Go's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamatownPuppy

Reaction score
hello, i am connecting two of my tamago's (one a boy and one a girl) both of adults and of 2 years old. they have 4 :D (super fappy faces)with each other, but there are no hearts, even though when they visit, they kiss at the park! what is going on and why is there no hearts? PLEASE HELP!

-tamatownpuppy

should i try again when they are 6 yrs, or do you think it will work sooner?

should i try again when they are 6 yrs, or do you think it will work sooner?
I think 6 or 7 yrs is the marrying age for the Tama-Go, so yes, try when they are 6.

EDIT: You can check if they are old enough by looking on the door icon menu. If "Date Place" is an option there, your Tamas are ready to get married.

~ Dazzmina ~

Last edited by a moderator:
I think 6 or 7 yrs is the marrying age for the Tama-Go, so yes, try when they are 6.

EDIT: You can check if they are old enough by looking on the door icon menu. If "Date Place" is an option there, your Tamas are ready to get married.

~ Dazzmina ~
Dazzmina is correct

The four super happy faces is as high as friendship goes on the Tama-Go. There are no hearts for that, it just goes in stages of neutral faces and the super happy faces. At about 6 they are ready to get married, and will still get married with the four super happy faces because, again, that's as high as it goes on the Tama-Go. The hearts are only on V1 to V4.5 I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back