Matchmaker Trouble... :/

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CheesyNoodleTama

Reaction score
Hey guys, here I am again. Okay, so my Music Star Jacques is a Dorotchi and turned 6 years old yesterday. I was expecting the matchmaker to come sometime, but he didn't. Then, I thought that maybe the Violetchi in his band might propose to him, but she didn't. After that I just paused him because I don't want him to become an oldie!! So when in the world will the matchmaker come to give Jacques his true love?! Is it a glitch?! What's going on here?! Jacques is quite lonely all here by himself. Thanks!

I was under the impression it's supposed to be 7 years old before the match maker comes? Although I have experienced them coming earlier. If someone could confirm this? I'm 95% certain it's supposed to be 7 years old. :)

No it is 6 years old. But you should not pause him. This might delay the time for the matchmaker to come. It does not really matter like the "age" of the tamagotchi. It must be 6 years old of all unpaused time. So if you paused it it will delay the time for the matchmaker to come. Hope I helped :)

That's sad, but do not pause it! Pausing your tamagotchi slows down the time for the matchmaker to come! =o

I see. Well, from now on I will leave him unpaused until the matchmaker comes! Thanks guys! I'll let you know when his true love finally comes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back