Favorite Animal Crossing Villagers?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apollo, Avery, Pierce, Grizzly, Butch, Mac, Teddy, Rod, Samson, Jay, Stitches, Joey, Mitzi, Bluebear, Pinky... Um, let's just say I have a lot. eue This isn't all of them!

By the way, villagers in the title is spelled wrong.

*binary: fixed spelling in title*

Last edited by a moderator:
I love sooooooo many villagers(Biskit, Filbert, Caroline, Bones, Bunnie, Coco, Dotty, Freckles, Gabi, Limberg, Moe, Nibbles, Punchy, Ribbot, Stitches, and probably more)

BUT

I have to say I think Frobert is my favourite one c:

(Oh god the animal crossing memories <3)

Ribbot, Lucky, Coco, Kabuki, Static, Stitches, Marina, Octavian.

Stitches,Cube,Roald,Aurora...Most of the penguins,<3

My favorite will always be Chevre... I like the quote on the picture she gave to me, her house has lovely music, and I was so sad when she moved away... But I also like Butch because he was the first animal I ever met, and Bob because he's a kitty cat! XD

Bob, he's all laid back and cool, he's just moved into my town and I like him. He's a purple, cat that eats alot! Hehe.

Rod, he has a way to get into my town no matter how many times I reset it. He's also purple and he is a mouse. Hur hur!

Sally (AC:WW) She's so relaxed! And pretty in my opinion! She's been in my town since the start.

Bill, he simply became a favourite because Sally and him were such a cute couple. :3

Dora, she gave me cake. Enough said.

I just got Animal Crossing and I love it. My favorite villagers so far are Lucy, Biskit and Mitzi, who just moved to my town. :)

My list has sort of grown. ^_^

Boys

Cube

Roald

Drake

Frobert

Curt

Rodeo

Joey

Punchy

Iggly

Girls

Aurora

Gwen

Friga

Pinky

Dora

Rosie

Melba

Opal

Felicity

Bunnie

Margie

Victoria

Portia

Yuka

Girls: Bella, Biskit, Blanca, Kiki, Bluebear, Lily, Bree, Bunny, Dotty, Goldy, Margie. Ruby

Boys: Drift, Dizzy, Frobert, Poncho, Iggly, Cube, Kody

My absolute favorite is Kid Cat :)

Last edited by a moderator:
PEANUT, PECAN, ROSIE, BUNNIE (they are in order of FAVOURITE to STILL FAVOURITE BUT NOT AS GOOD)

marina! she is adorable and i love her personality UuU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back