V4.5 Family History

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

L raKC d

Reaction score
Hello tamatalk! I couldn't see a post on this and I'm honestly not sure if I'm in the right section so I do apologize for that in advance.

I have the tamagotchi v4.5 and I am on generation 5, and I tried this on generation 4 too.

I went onto the family part of the menu and pressed on History but it will not allow me to go onto it and I was wondering why it won't allow this.

I was wondering if your tama had to be at a certain age to visit it or you had to be on a certain generation. Please help as I would love to look back at all of the generations of my tamagotchi.

Thank you for reading and thank you in advance for your help.

-Laura

I'd like to know the same. Although I am only on generation 2 on my V4, I would expect that you would be able to see it as soon as there is a family history, i.e. you are on a generation past the first one. So, I'd like to know the same. :)

I don't know why either. At first I assumed it only worked if you breed your tamagotchi with another but I did that with my V4, and my V4.5 and it still doesn't let me go into that. Maybe someone can shed some light on this.

i think it is when a tamagotchi dies, you can look at it there

because on my sisters tama,her tama died and when she pressed history the pic of her tama that died was there.

you can only go on history if yuo had a tamagotchi in the previous generation that has died. if you wanted to see your current tamagotchis parents you have to go to the last icon and scroll down to family. then, after you go to Family, the click on Parents.you may see your tamagotchis parents there :)so,really,you can only click on history if you have a tamagotchi that has died in the previous generation.

PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS THANKS :)

I'm still completely at a loss. I will come back to this topic when I have had more than 4 generations then. Although, according to this, I'm still in doubt over it actually working. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back