A Tama iD L Uwasatchi Glitch?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reader4Ever

Reaction score
I noticed ever since it was cloudy a few days ago in my iD L, the head and arms of Amanda, my Uwasatchi, turned into a dark grey color. I assumed it was because of the weather giving her a gloomy mood, but she hasn't changed since. Is this a glitch or do I need to do something to her/for her to make her normal again? Thanks!

Did she have three lines over her head? If she does, then you need to select the green leaf thingy. Can you post a picture please?

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe you should try giving her a bath...after a few days iD L's turn a shade of brown, and without bathing, they turn grey and eventually black. To give Amanda a bath, select the bathtub, then the second option. (which has these Japanese characters: おふろ)

The same will happen to the rooms in her house if you don't clean them. You can purchase the necessary cleaning items (mop, vacuum cleaner, scrub brush) in TamaDepa.

YES! That was it kuchipatchi!! Thank you so much!! I've noticed the bathroom itself is a weird brown color, so I'll get the necessary stuff. Thanks Binary! :D

You need to give it a bath. Select the shower icon, then the 2nd option to give it a bath. If the room's reddish brown, use a certain item to clean it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back