iD-L Bathroom Schedule

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonSun

Reaction score
Hi, everyone. I just bought an iD-L. I was wondering if the tamas have a regulated bathroom needs. If so, then would different stages(baby,toddler,teen etc.) have different times?

i think the iD-L is just like other tamas when it comes to bathroom needs

its all random times, but Babies will poo more often then other stages

Thanks. I thought that most Tamas have a schedule. I guess the Tama-Go is one of the few that has that feature.

Shows my lack of experience about Tamas, haha.

It's not random.

Babies have a cycle of about 6 minutes, toddlers about 90 minutes, and teens about 120 minutes. For adults, depending on the character, it's 80 to 160 minutes.

Your character will poo once for each time you feed it. To determine exactly how long her/his poo cycle is, measure the time it takes her to empty one rice bowl (in her stats screen). Then multiply that time by 2. Example: if one rice bowl empties every 60 minutes, she'll poo every 120 minutes.

It's not random.

Babies have a cycle of about 6 minutes, toddlers about 90 minutes, and teens about 120 minutes. For adults, depending on the character, it's 80 to 160 minutes.

Your character will poo once for each time you feed it. To determine exactly how long her/his poo cycle is, measure the time it takes her to empty one rice bowl (in her stats screen). Then multiply that time by 2. Example: if one rice bowl empties every 60 minutes, she'll poo every 120 minutes.
Really? Thanks, binary! You saved me from a crisis in time management.

Does the iD-L tamas really take that long to finish a meal?

The rice bowl I referred to was the symbol on the stats screen used to indicate how hungry they are.

When you feed your Tamagotchi, the meal is consumed within seconds, and one or more rice bowls on the stats screen becomes full. (The quantity that are filled depends on the food being consumed.) After all rice bowls are filled, your Tamagotchi will refuse to eat more meals. (You can see only four rice bowls on the stats screen, but there are two overflow, for a total of six.) Over time, the rice bowls empty one-by-one. When the last one empties, your Tamagotchi will call for attention because she's hungry.

The rice bowl I referred to was the symbol on the stats screen used to indicate how hungry they are.

When you feed your Tamagotchi, the meal is consumed within seconds, and one or more rice bowls on the stats screen becomes full. (The quantity that are filled depends on the food being consumed.) After all rice bowls are filled, your Tamagotchi will refuse to eat more meals. (You can see only four rice bowls on the stats screen, but there are two overflow, for a total of six.) Over time, the rice bowls empty one-by-one. When the last one empties, your Tamagotchi will call for attention because she's hungry.
Ah, I understand it better now. I am amazed at how you can get this data. I guess this is the power of observation.

Thanks again, binary.

P.S. I'd give you karma if I knew how to, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back