Ichigotchi on V4 weighs 2 lbs?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Recently, my V4 evolved into Ichigotchi. Naturally, I saw that she had evolved and went to look at her health and weight to see if she needed anything. Her weight was a healthy 12 lbs, same as when she was a toddler. This struck me as odd - when Tamas evolve, they usually gain weight. I tried playing a game - she let me! I played games, checking the weight each time, and I was startled that she got right down to 2 lbs before refusing to play. I'm SURE it doesn't say 12 lbs. Definitely 2. And teenage Tamas, whatever version, do NOT weight 2 lbs.

I have had this V4 for almost six years and it is in very bad condition, incredibly worn and rusty, but the batteries are great and it always worked pretty well before.

OMG this happened to me too!!! I think it is just normal for a v4 itchigotchi.. nothing to worry about. Hehe it is kinda funny.

Minimum weight for Ichigotchi is 0 pounds. Not sure why they made our friendly strawberry so anorexic but whatever. ;)

Minimum weight for Ichigotchi is 0 pounds. Not sure why they made our friendly strawberry so anorexic but whatever. ;)
Strawberries don't weigh much at all, so I guess they wanted to make Ichigotchi's size and weight realistic to an actual strawberry? :ichigotchi:

I had an Ichigotchi before thousands of times. That has never happened to me on my V4, but considering the condition you said it was in, it could just be an odd glitch. Babies on V4s weigh more than that, so I honestly doubt that little amount of weight would be intended.

Yeah, Ichigotchi is meant to weigh 0-2 pounds on version 4. People often don't notice this because when a Tamagotchi evolves into Ichigotchi, it will keep the weight--about 10 pounds--of the previous life stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back