F.E.A.R. JPuff'd a Legend**fruit

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ルリリ

Reaction score
OK, so a few days ago, there's this jerk whos acting all **brazen about his 'mons. He said that he can beat anyone with his Level 100 Shiny Zekrom. As we all know, there's no way for you to get a Shiny Zekrom. Right in front of everyone, I shouted: "I can beat you with a LEVEL 2." He laughed at the thought of that. " A level 2, beat the level 100?"

The next day, I we have started up the battle. He sent out his Zekrom, falsely named "No hax". Once I sent out my Jigglypuff, everyone laughed at its awkward name, "Jegleepawf". Yep, named like the legendary Weegee. He made the first move, falling into my trap. Judgement. Only a moron would use a damaging move on a F.E.A.R., let alone, a hacked move.Pawf's HP Bar was decreasing fast,'til it reached 1 HP. Jegleepawf held on using it's focus sash! He then realized he made the wrong move. Jegleepawf used Endeavor! The hacker screamed out "**flip you!" repeatedly. I immediatly used Quick Attack, and the match ended.

You'd be surprised how much I chain bred for that Jigglypuff.

Just wanted to tell you guys that.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a way but it is long and tedious.
Actually it's not. There is no legitimate way, they may, one day distribrute them because the sprites exist, though the sprites exist purely for the fact hackers games won't be destroyed when they try to get a shiny Zekrom/Reshiram/Victini (Funny how they take care of hackers also)

Actually it's not. There is no legitimate way, they may, one day distribrute them because the sprites exist, though the sprites exist purely for the fact hackers games won't be destroyed when they try to get a shiny Zekrom/Reshiram/Victini (Funny how they take care of hackers also)
actually the way is when you meet Reshiram/Zekrom you check if its shiny. if not save before the battle and repeat

chlands pls

As s/he said though, it's very tedious. You're forced to catch Zekrom/Reshiram during the story, during which they cannot be shiny. If you have EVERY space in your PC filled, then you are not forced to capture them (as there's nowhere for them to go). After the story, they appear at Dragonspiral Tower, where they can appear as shiny. Still, not many people would have the patience for it

I really don't get how people still get caught out by F.E.A.R anyway, so dang simple to avoid. None of the people at my school would be caught by it, at least.

do you have a battle video of said battle and your friend code

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back