Tama-Go trick!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

</html>

Reaction score
I've discovered this:

If your Tamas call for their lights to be turned out,turn them out and quickly get to the stats screen.Scroll through.Cancel out of the screen,and your Tamagotchis should be awake! NOTE:May only work for some people,so don't moan if it doesn't work.This can only be used once a night.

Heh, although if it sleeps earlier than expected, for example 8:00 PM, then just do that and it would wake up. That's what happened with my Tama-Go's.

The Tama-Go has a tendency to call to go to sleep before it actually does go to sleep. I'm not sure whether this is actually a glitch, it might just be the Tamagotchi 'napping' or 'resting', as it were.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Tama-Go has a tendency to call to go to sleep before it actually does go to sleep. I'm not sure whether this is actually a glitch, it might just be the Tamagotchi 'napping' or 'resting', as it were.
Yes, this happens all the time to me. My tama goes to bed at 8:20, but wakes up 5 minutes later and fully goes to sleep at 8:45. Odd, huh?

ROFLMAO It's common alrdy, besides i think even evry1 who plays tama-go knows it

Also there's an option to wake it up by pressing 2 buttons at the same time, found it by accident the other day. I think it was B and C on the lights out screen. I'd have to check again to see which buttons it is.

This happens to me all the time. I remember when I first got my Tama-Go, it called for sleep, so I put it to sleep then I accidentally went on the stats screen so I cancelled out and it was awake again. I thought "WTF I thought you were asleep!"

This happens to me all the time. I remember when I first got my Tama-Go, it called for sleep, so I put it to sleep then I accidentally went on the stats screen so I cancelled out and it was awake again. I thought "WTF I thought you were asleep!"
^ lololololol

same

It's not a glitch when your tama go is sleeping press C button it will wake up. They say this can only be used once a night but I have done it twice a night before so idk why they say that. You cannot play games or anything but it will be awake.

Yep, this is true, you hit C when theyre asleep &amp; you can wake them up, but you can't do much like playing games or anything :/

It's only when you don't play a lot with them at night that they can be woken with any button.

Theres an easier way that works as many times you want it to. Just hit the reset button then download and your tamagotchi should be awake.

Dude the same thing happens with my V3! xD

A few nights ago, it was 8:55pm and one of my tamas on one of my V3s goes to bed at 9pm. I shut off the light and it went to sleep! the "z" appeared on the screen and everything! i went to it's stats and i canceled out of it and it woke up and went to bed at 9 exactly...weird huh xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back