Sign in to follow this  
Emfagotchi

Favorite K.K. Slider song? (Animal Crossing)

K.K. Slider is a white dog who plays music on a Saturday evening in your Animal Crossing town.

If you don't know who K.K. Slider is, then please ignore this topic ;)

Anyhow... What's your favorite K.K. song?

Mine is K.K. Ballad, but I also like Steep Hill, Go K.K. Rider, and Forest Life.

Unfortunately, there are a few I hate like K.K. Dirge... that gives me the creeps. 0.0

Edited by TamaMum
= K K Slider explanation

K.K. Condor is a nice one.I believe it's Zelda's Lullaby.

K.K STEPPE!

>w<

My favorite has got to be Forest Life. I play it in my main room with 3 Tootoids (gyroids) - their toots synchronise perfectly with the music XD

I like My Place. I've only heard two K.K. Slider songs in my whole Animal Crossing life though... So yeah. My Place. xDDD

Man this brings back memories XD um probably K.K Ballad

K.K Bossa & Forest Life.

My place, and K.K. Technopop.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By leogames2012
      Lottie Dottie Chicken Presents.
      Lovie The  Dove!

Listen Now:

Thanks For Listening!
    • By Loxxy
      I'm bored and I feel like typing a lot so here's a guide to the music i'd like to share

This band is a mixture of chiptune and metal?... garage music?... actually genres are too confusing so i'm calling this music music, it's the type of music that sounds like music and yeah i like music you know?: https://maththeband.bandcamp.com/track/positive-stress-2

I don't really know what this is
      https://detritirecords.bandcamp.com/album/nauchnyy-sotrudnik-selected

If you like chiptune, nosie music and a screaming japanese band with a lore that they time traveled to the 1980s than you'll probably like this.

Humans are really good at self loathing, so if you like slow guitar music and depressing facebook poems than you'll like this too.

Very chill music, that's unique and unforeseen in it's use in common dubstep beats. Nothing here will disturb you but only enlighten you.
      https://nosajthingla.bandcamp.com/album/drift-remixed

Music that is a little more deeper than the one i posted above, this track is, a lot more beaty and forceful in it's nature. It's what the cool kids would call high music.
      https://alphapup.bandcamp.com/album/the-shadow-that-took-shape

Quirky and creative artist who sings songs as a hobby. With smooth guitar and intentionally low quality audio, but if it's intended than perhaps it isnt low quality.

One of the rap boy bands, imagine a typical boy band that coated with today's rap music industry, yeah that's what these guys are and they are really good. I highly suggest it to any lover of rap.

Someone from the band above, but it's a rapper who struggles with his sexuality.

Alright that's all I have for now, message me or post here if you want to exchange more music together idk lol

• By Berryitchi
      Hi! All the other threads looked a bit old, so I'm making a new thread. So... what's your favourite song? Why is it your favourite? My favourite song is 'Cut my Hair' by Mounika. I just think it's a really beautiful song. The meaning of it is pretty deep and the general song is something I can relate to. I find it relaxing to listen to. So, what about you guys?
    • By vegansingingmermaidtchi
      Why did my tamagotchi music star die? I had it paused and it somehow randomly unpaused on its own. ;-;

(I read the rules and I hope I'm doing this right.)
    • By Otaku-chan
      I'm in love with Marina and the Diamonds and AURORA. How about you guys?
    • By OldSchoolTama
      Returned to post in the old topic to find that it was a little too old (and therefore closed). This is the continuation of that topic. We'll see how this goes.

"Adventure of a LIfetime" - Coldplay