Sign in to follow this  
Admin

New addition to the TamaTalk Senior Guides: Congrats OldSchoolTama!

I am very happy to announce that OldSchoolTama has accepted our invitation to join the Senior Guides team! OST has been a hard working member of the Guides for a while now and I feel lucky to have her here. Please join me in congratulating her! :)

CONGRATULATIONS! :D It's great that OldSchoolTama is finally a senior guide! She is really nice and helpful! :)

Congratulations OldSchoolTama!

Congrats OST! The title and position suits you well! Like Admin said, we're lucky to hav you around! :)

Yay! OST! Gongrats! :D

Congratulations OST! TamaTalk may not have many moderators, but the ones we do have are good! :D

Congrats OldSchoolTama! That's a high honor to receive and you deserve it! :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi:

Congrats OST! Great job~ C:

Congratulations OST! =)

congrats OldSchoolTama, you really deserve this :3

you have always been a great help around TamaTalk :D

Congrats OST! You are the friendliest guide I've ever met! =)

Edited by ayan300

Congratulation OST!

You have done well, and I hope you continue in the future (:

tumblr_m2evwrfeqx1qbii91.gif