Glitch on v3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazotchi25

TamaTalk Guides
Staff member
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
this glitch you should be aware of when using a V3

if you have any Parents in the list never delete any friends, or it will make the parent disappear.

it will make them disappear in random order.

example: you could have 3 parents in the list, Parent 2 disappears and now the list will cycle through 1 and 3 like if the number two never existed.

its quite odd. it will happen on all my v3s (i have 5+ of them)

-Nazo25 :nazotchi: :nazotchi: :nazotchi: :nazotchi:

This is a known problem from quite a few years ago.

The below quote is from https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=80482&view=findpost&p=909304

My Parent List isn't Working Properly. It missed out a Parent. Why?Known Glitch

There have been many reports from reliable sources that the parent list seems to have a glitch. Sometimes a parent will disappear when it's not supposed to. Sometimes a Parent shows up- when it wasn't the parent. Sometimes a Parent disappears, when it should have become a Grandparent. We don't know why. All we know is that it happens and there is nothing we can do about it. It usually sorts itself out after a couple more generations have passed. It's annoying, but it's not your fault and it was nothing you did that caused it.

*EDIT* (info added 18thSep 06) If you delete a friend from your friends list who was a parent of your character, your own parent(it's partner) will disappear from your parent list. Tested and proved true by Spudilike. So make sure you don't delete friends who were partners of any of your tama's for at least 3 gens.

i was also aware of it for a few years, (back 5 years ago)

i just remebered it recently, and didn't think many people were aware of it so i wanted to publicate it more so others would know it exist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back