Tama-Go Life Cycle

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Kohaku_

Reaction score
My tama-go seems to be growing up very fast. I started it two days ago and it's already grown into an adult. Is this normal? How long are the different stages normally?

Yes, that is normal. Baby to toddler is about an hour, toddler to teen is a day (from time of hatch), teen to adult is another day after that, and from what I've seen, Oldies appear kind of randomly, depending on the care given. The Date Place usually appears at age 6 and after 2 days, a baby is born. 2 days after that, the parents leave the baby.

Ah, okay. I didn't realize the life cycle for the Tama-Go was so different. Thank you!

Yes, that is normal. Baby to toddler is about an hour, toddler to teen is a day (from time of hatch), teen to adult is another day after that, and from what I've seen, Oldies appear kind of randomly, depending on the care given. The Date Place usually appears at age 6 and after 2 days, a baby is born. 2 days after that, the parents leave the baby.
Ah, okay. I didn't realize the life cycle for the Tama-Go was so different. Thank you!
Yup. The newer Tamagotchis sure have a speedy growth spurt. They grow up so fast. :mimitchi:

Yep my Tama_Go does that... But I wish they would grow a little slower...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back