"Don't Stop Making Tamas!" Petition

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emfagotchi

Reaction score
Don't Stop Making Tamagotchis!

That means YOU, Bandai America.

;)

Well, since there's an Angelgotchi petition, I thought it would be great if there was a petition like this! When it gets lots and lots of replies I'll email Bandai with the link and maybe, just maybe the Tama-Go will NOT be the final English Tamagotchi...

Basically, you have to say your age and gender so Bandai knows what audience to make their future Tamas for, and your country so they know where to release it. We can work together to get hundreds of replies and when Bandai sees this... whooo knooowws...?

To sign up for this petition, simply fill out this form:

Comment:
You don't NEED to say your age and gender if you don't want to but it is greatly appreciated. I hope you can help!

~ EMF :newmametchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
If members don't want to post their exact age, you could always give them the option of choosing one from a range (like this..):

Your age:

8-12yrs

13-15yrs

16-18yrs

19-24yrs

25-33yrs

34+yrs
That might help you get more replies (and it is quite common for big companies to use these kinds of age ranges in their marketing surveys)

Comment:All the Tamagotchis I've seen since 2010 are the clearance Tama-Gos in Argos,even those are gone! :(

Comment: I doubt Bandai will listen to us, but I would love to be proved wrong!

Comment: I remember when the V4 was released, everyone at school had one. It would be lovely to bring that back and relive the memories of connecting Tamas with your friends back in 1st grade. :)

Comment: I have loved Tamagotchis ever since I got my first v3 in 2006

Comment: I love tamagotchi's, so don't stop making them!

Comment: I really want a color one in North America, then I wont have to ship from Japan

Comment: I've had tamas since 1st grade and I LOVE them! I still play with them. The Tamagotchi Color is a nice thing, but I think the tamas should be less expensive, though I love them! The characters ARE getting a little too fancy-shmancy though...like the producers are running out of ideas :(

Please make more tamas!

Comment: i love tamagotchis.. much much... are the best product and toy of the world...

help everyone to save! ... i have v1 v2 v3 v4.5 v5 v5.5 v6 my web site is www.tamagotchi-life.es.tl

Comment: Ive loved and followed tamas since 1997. I meet people day to day that miss tamas and wish they could purchase one! Bandai you would be wise to keep this ONE OF A KIND toy alive.

Comment: Ever since I got my first Tama when I was 8, I have loved and collected all the versions! You CAN'T stop now!

Comment: BRING ALL THE TAMAGOTCHIS BACK!

TAMA-GOs ARE PRETTY BORING! XD

Comment: ever since i was 9 i was a huge fan of tamas, i've collected lot of them from that time (20 tamas in total) and the only way that this could extend is to have more released around the area. never know how much you'll sell until you market them.

Comment: Just started. People can pick it up any time. Also I'd like color.

Comment: It has always been a wish of mine to own an original Tamagotchi. Tamagotchis are one of the most unique toys out there and I wouldn't want these series of toys to end.

Comment: I remember my first Tamagotchi, a V2 which broke. Anyways, in 2006, I remember that Tamagotchis were popular and everyone had one. Anyways, I still love tamas and would love for colour ones to be released in English. Don't stop making them please!

Comment: I remember when I got my first original Music Star (v6) which was broke but when I used and play it I was so amazed and very cool to play. I LOVE TAMAGOTCHI!!!! But it was hard to find some tamas here and it was limited only.... I hope that Bandai will not stop making some TAMAGOTCHI!!!! And make a Tamagotchi forever!!!! :)

comment:I love tamagotchi :) Bandasi, don't stop making them! And bring the anime here, mkay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back