I can't connect to tamatown!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SugarSwirls

Reaction score
Help!!! I can't get onto tamatown.com!!!!!! I just got a new tamagotchi v4 and Tamatown won't work!!! I've tried clearing cache, using different browsers, different computers, and even restarting my computer! Whenever I try to log in, it says sever disconnected, please try again later. And then if i press the close button, it doesn't do anything! here is the link: https://new.tamatown.com/ If it works for you then maybe it's just me?? It doesn't work for me though... please help!! :( :( :huh: :huh: :excl:

If you're using Music City, then that is only for the Tamagotchi Music Star and the Tama-Go. Also, like grizzlebear, you should use European TamaTown, not the one ayan300 posted. Hit "UK & Eire", then hit Jinsei, the name of the V4 in Europe.

Last edited by a moderator:
The one I posted works fine, but i guess you can use whatever works best for you. =)

omg thank you for posting the european site! I was so mad when i couldnt get into v4 tamatown D:

but even though i tried the european site, it doesnt work either. It says my password is wrong, but i've entered it so many times. I is there anything else i can try?

Last edited by a moderator:
That website is only for the tamagotchi v6 ( music star ) and tamagotchi v7 ( tama-go ) Here is the link to the v4 TamaTown: https://v4.tamatown.com/tamaok.html
The V7 does not actually exist. The Tama-Go is not part of the Connection/Connexion franchise. Its the TamaTown Tamagotchi Go.

TamaTown US has been down for a while now and doesn't seem to be working. However you are free to use the European version as this seems to be working fine.

Its unknown if Bandai will be fixing it or not. :(

Please help me! Then glue to a page that says to print the lyrics mou.Ego old I made an account but after many time do not remember my password. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back