which is your favourite?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Victini lover

Reaction score
which tamago do you like and own?

hiya! i will be doing a voting about tamagos! but i need your help! pick which one you like the most and which tamago you have the voting will start at the 19th april and ending at the 12th of may! so you have plenty of time to pick which one you like and have! by the way iam including gotchi tamago figures too! so pick which one you like in this selection (i think i got all of the tamagos and figures in this selection)

tamagos:

*memetchi blue tamago*

*mamatchi lime green tamago*

*kuchipachi white tamago*

gotchi figures:

*chamemetchi #109*

*kuchipachi #120*

*mamatchi #101*

*memetchi #110*

*ringotchi #156*

*violetchi #130*

*sebiretchi #121*

*kuromametchi #105*

*ponyitchi #152*

*makiko #119*

*Ichigotch #115*

(these are the gotchi figures i could think off sorry if i missed any if i did please post please thanks)

hope you vote soon!

-victini lover

Hi Victini lover.

I think there are lots more color tamago's out there but I've not got a list so hopefully someone else has the info there.

As far as gotchi figures you are only missing the one - ShimaShimatchi #103.

Personally I only have two real gotchi figures - Kuchipatchi and Ringotchi so I'd be interested in what are the popular ones to get.

Unfortunately you can only get the gotchi figures via eBay in the UK and the postage is pretty high so it pretty much doubles the price of each one :(

I think you need to provide a 'form' for people to fill in. That way it will make it clearer what answers you are looking for.

I own the lime green Mametchi Tamago and that is my favourite one too.

Like Isaid, I only have two figures and Ringotchi is probably the better one as I quite like the Monster Beater game :eek:

lol iam have the blue memetchi and the memetchi figure too my tamago turn into a chametchi and 2moro it will turn 6 years old and it will unlock the dating place! what about you?

Welcome to TamaTalk, both of you. :p

I have two black with Mametchi Tama-Gos, one purple with Memetchi, one green with Mametchi and one blue with Memetchi. I have the Mametchi, Memetchi, Kuchipatchi and Ringotchi separate figures as well as the lite figures included with my Tama-Gos. :) I really wish I could get my hands on the Chamametchi and Violetchi figures, they look so cute, but my current favourites are my purple TMGO and Mametchi figure.

Edit: I'm not currently running any of my Tama-Gos.

Last edited by a moderator:
heya dazzilitchigirl could you put it in a list e.g.:

i have 1 tamago and one tamago figure

*memetchi blue tamago*

*memetchi #110*

my favourite would be ponyitchi gotchi figure!

I own 8 Tama-Gos.

Pink 2x Both opened, package kept for 1 Tama-Go.

Purple 3x One sealed, 2 opened, packages kept.

Black 1x Opened, package kept.

Green 1x Opened, First Tama Owned, Pixel problem due to Vaseline, package thrown away.

Blue 1x Opened, okay condition, package thrown away.

I also own all of the Gotchi Figures. I don't really see why there's a need for the numbers, it just kills time. ;)

Makiko 119 2x, package kept.

Shimashimatchi 103 2x, package kept.

Ponytchi 152 1x, package kept.

Kuromametchi 105, 1x, package kept.

Ichigotchi 115 1x, package kept.

Sebiretchi 121 1x, package kept.

Chamametchi 109, 1x, package around house.

Furawatchi 130 1x, package around house.

Ringotchi 156 1x, package thrown away.

Mametchi 101 1x, package thrown away.

Memetchi 110 1x, package thrown away.

Kuchipatchi 120 1x, package thrown away.

I have....

• Blue with Memetchi
  • Purple with Memetchi
  • Black with Mametchi
  • Pink with Kuchipatchi
  • Memetchi Figure
  • Ringotchi Figure
  • Chamametchi Figure

My favorite Tama-Go is black with Mametchi (wave 2) and my favorite figure is Memetchi even though I don't like Memetchi. Ringotchi has the best games and Chamametchi has the best shop.

I have two Tama-Go's, and they are:

Blue; 1x, in okay condition

Purple, 1x, horrible condition (screen has a ink leak), but the case is still perfect. O.O

Figures:

Mametchi

Shimashimatchi

Makiko

Furawatchi

Sebiretchi

2 lite Memetchi Gotchi Figures.

I have a small collection of Tama-Go's there. I don't like them very much, most likely of their chunky size, and their lack of features. ._.|l|

My favorite ones would be my Purple Tama-Go, but it bugs me alot because there is a Marotchi on my Tama-Go, and the screen leak. (I took good care of it. ;- ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back