Few ID-L questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

grizzlebear

Reaction score
What is the size comapred to a tamagotchi connection or a music star?

Is it fun even without the downloadable content?

Which version is the best? Out of ID-L's

Are they easy to figure out?

Where is the best place to buy one off?

Are the screens easy to scratch?

Ok I think thats it ill edit more in if I can think of anymore Thanks In advance :babytchi: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
1) The faceplate on the front is about the size of the front of a Music Star; The width, I'd say, is about two Music Stars stacked on top of each other.

2) Yes, but the downloads really enhance it. They made me fall in love with my iD L even more.

3) In general or which iD L version?

4) If you've played with an English Tama recently, then yes. I didn't even have to look at a guide to figure mine out.

5) Yes. Definately invest in some iPod covers.

1) The faceplate on the front is about the size of the front of a Music Star; The width, I'd say, is about two Music Stars stacked on top of each other.

2) Yes, but the downloads really enhance it. They made me fall in love with my iD L even more.

3) In general or which iD L version?

4) If you've played with an English Tama recently, then yes. I didn't even have to look at a guide to figure mine out.

5) Yes. Definately invest in some iPod covers.
What is the size comapred to a tamagotchi connection or a music star?

Is it fun even without the downloadable content?

Which version is the best? Out of ID-L's

Are they easy to figure out?

Where is the best place to buy one off?

Are the screens easy to scratch?

Ok I think thats it ill edit more in if I can think of anymore Thanks In advance :babytchi: :lol:
They're quite big, but not nearly the size of a tama go. I'd say...half? (i'll try to get a picture)

It's fun, but it starts to feel a little limited and some Henshin Jo characters aren't obtainable without downloads.

Version....? You mean regular, 15th anniversary, Princess Spacy? To me, I think the regular and the 15th anniversary are the best, but if you like himespetchi, get the PS.

Oh yes, as long as you know how to use a tama and you read a few guides, it's very easy.

Yes. So is the silver. (like Violetchilluvr3 said, get one of those iPod covers, like invisible shield, to cover the screen. Also, with a small brush, I heard applying a thin coat of clear nail polish to the silver around it helps prevent scratching, which is essential if you drop things easily like me.)

which one should i get? where are the downloads? also the yellow one is 15th right? im sorry if im hyjacking the thread but im basically in the same boat as the topic starter

which one should i get? where are the downloads? also the yellow one is 15th right? im sorry if im hyjacking the thread but im basically in the same boat as the topic starter
I would recommend the 15th anniversary, even though they JUST come in pink and purple. You can tell its a 15th anniversary cause it says 15 on the top of the screen (printed on shell) .

Well, the reason why an iD-L is bigger is because they require larger batteries--2 AAA batteries. Without the downloads there are only two games and a few clothes to buy... But I stll like mine even though I can't download.

What is the size comapred to a tamagotchi connection or a music star? About 2 stacked on top of each other.

Is it fun even without the downloadable content? I still is fun, but you really should get some dowloads.

Which version is the best? Out of ID-L's. I would say 15th Anniversary Version.

Are they easy to figure out? Yes, after you get used to it.

Where is the best place to buy one off? KAWAIIOTAKUJP, the person on eBay who sold it to me.

Are the screens easy to scratch? Yes, but not as easy as the Tama-Go's.

It depends on your preference. Read up on the regular, 15th anniversary, and the PS before you buy.

The downloads can be found on a topic on Tama Zone.

Yellow is regular.

Kuchipatchi, could you post some links? I looked on tamazone and I was having trouble finding info

You have to use IR, either through an IR USB or a phone with IR. basically, you have to start by extracting the zip files (or whatever the Mac does when I click on the files, lol), then you load them onto the phone either via a data cable or an SD card. I prefer SD cards as it's simpler and you can use it in any IR device with an SD card port, but it's totally up to you as they can be a bit expensive.

Do the iD-Ls have sd ports? also Whats the difference between 15th and normal iD-Ls? I'm hesitant to get a girly space princess

Do the iD-Ls have sd ports? also Whats the difference between 15th and normal iD-Ls? I'm hesitant to get a girly space princess
To be honest there isn't much difference. It's mainly just the characters are different and the games and clothing. I would read OldSchoolTama's Tamagotchi log. She's loging about a ID L and 15th Anni. That should give you a idea about the differences.

No sorry, no Tamagotchis have got SD slots, although that would make it easier!

Do you think maybe I should get a tama-go instead for now and then splurge later on? I'm in love with my music star but I wanna get another newer tama as well. Like if I were to get a tama go Id prolly get this figure https://www.amazon.co...i/dp/B004WLJ6D0 buuut yea
Frankly I didnt like my Tama-go at all because well it seemed to be trying to be like a ID-L but just doesnt have the same places to go thats why I want to get an ID-L because there is a lot more places to go on them and the tama go's are really cheap at my local grocerey store 8 bucks

I just got mine from www.plamoya.com, from Japan. Its the cheapest I could find, the ones on ebay are expensive plus the international shipping they charge is

really high! (I"m from Singapore) the normal iD Ls are going for US$50.36. The 15th anniversary ones are going for US$100++.

I chose EMS shipping and I received it 2 days after they shipped it out.

Yessss!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!!!! Thats the cheapest site!!!!!!! Ive been looking for ages for a cheap site and that uses visa!!! Yaya yay cant wait to get, which colour do you prefer though, blue or purple? And does it shIp to nz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back