Tamagotchi ID LCD was Broken :(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jcerana

Reaction score
OMG! :( My Tamagotchi ID was Broken because i buy it for second hand and he didnt post the picture so i will see the condition... and he sell ito to me for only $ 18.80.The lcd screen was broken when i change the battery i heard a cracking sound and when i saw the screen it was blacken and crack with backligth...... im so sad and very disappoint.......... i did not drop it to the ground and i buy a pouch to protect it..... so next time i will buy a colored tamagotchi that is brand new....

Maybe you should have asked to see a picture before you bought it. I mean, an iD for less than $20 can't be in that good of condition, seeing as the seller would have bought it new for over $45... And the fact that they didn't have pictures means that they probably had something they didn't want you to know about the product.

If you could.... Post pictures of what it's doing.... At all... Me and my ideas are random and I might be able to come up with some random ones.... Although the sounds of it currently... I don't know if I could even start to help you.... I don't deal with led issues...

But by some magic.... A computer store could start to direct you what to do.... If anybody looks at it...

yup i asked him before i will buy but i pay of it before he say that he have an id and i am so excited of colored so i buy it.... :( and i go to repair shop and the technician said that not only the lcd but the parts inside the id and it was burned the parts i dont know why? i asked at ebay but it was said that no return no refund accepted :(

yup i asked him before i will buy but i pay of it before he say that he have an id and i am so excited of colored so i buy it.... :( and i go to repair shop and the technician said that not only the lcd but the parts inside the id and it was burned the parts i dont know why? i asked at ebay but it was said that no return no refund accepted :(
You can get your money back by opening a ase with eBay. Describe that the item arrived damaged and in non working order and they will look into the details and decided a end result.

You should get your money back!

but he said he cannot send money again no return no exchange no refund accepted,,, :(

contact ebay NOT the seller. you CANNOT get a refund if it said on the add anything about the condition/ Even tho the add is over you can still post a link of it. will you oist the link here please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back