Mother's Day Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
8(

My other two hatches were fiascos. Hopefully, THIS will be at least somewhat successful... :mellow:

Anyway, we shall start the hatch on May 13, any time, any Tama. You do not have to reset your Tamagotchi if you do not want to. I will join with my iD L. You can enter with up to two Tamas.

I hope you can join! :D

~ EMF :pochitchi:

I wanrt to join I will ether join with a v5.5 or entama

Okay, here are the participants -

Me (EMF): Purple iD L

Dazzmina (dazzilitchigirl): uh.. something and... something! Probably two connections

Grizzlebear: Music Star, if she can get batteries v3

It's Teri: V2 if she gets a battery for it by then

Ayan300: tama-Go =D

Kuchipatchi_11: v.4 and v4.5!!!

TicTax: ether join with a v5.5 or entama

More people can join!

Me (EMF): Purple iD L

Dazzmina (dazzilitchigirl): uh.. something and... something! Probably two connections

Grizzlebear: Music Star, if she can get batteries v3

It's Teri: V2 if she gets a battery for it by then

Ayan300: tama-Go =D

Kuchipatchi_11: v.4 and v4.5!!!

TicTax: ether join with a v5.5 or entama

Orandatchi: 15th iD L 8)

xxKuchipatchixx: might join late depends His V4 just had a baby today his V3 is 3 and a teenager and his V4.5 is an adult right now

Yes, xxKuchipatchixx, that's fine. :) That makes 9 people. Wakuwaku!

I have batteries, so I'm definitely joining now! I haven't done a group hatch for ages xD

Ok I am definitely joining on TIME(hopefully). My V4 had a baby and I am gonna leave him paused until the 12 when I un-pause him so the night of the 13 he will leave(I left him un-paused with the baby yesterday night so he's got one more night I believe. Also my V3 and V4.5 are gonna have babies my V4.5 is 3 so she needs to be 4 before she can have babies, the V3 is ready to have babies also, and if all else fails, tomorrow I will be receiving another v4.5 in the mail. Iwill join mothers day (is the 13th right?) is marked on my calender with TAMATALK GROUP HATCH!

Notice: Please Read~

There has been alot of confusion about when mother's Day is I just wanted to set the record straight so this Tama-hatch isn't a disaster. Mothers day is not Tomorrow (the 6th) It is on the 13th Next Sunday. You will be early if you post tomorrow. Fair Notice~

I'm so sorry, but I started my tama today on accident. I am going to have to leave this hatch now. :(

Notice: Please Read~

There has been alot of confusion about when mother's Day is I just wanted to set the record straight so this Tama-hatch isn't a disaster. Mothers day is not Tomorrow (the 6th) It is on the 13th Next Sunday. You will be early if you post tomorrow. Fair Notice~
I don't know what confusion you're talking about tbh, I didn't notice any confusion xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back