Kuchipatchi Henshin Jo

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Hello! I have Kuchipatchi on my iD L but when I take him to the Henshin Jo he won't transform! I thought he turned into a dinosaur, because it shows him like that on the instructions... I'm sure I bought all the stuff and got everything from the plants. :huh: Can anyone tell me if Kuchipatchi has a Henshin Jo transformation? Do you need to download an item or something?

Yes, you need a download item. The download item you need is the "dinosaur hat" accessory. Only when Kuchipatchi is wearing in possession of this accessory he will transform into Patchizaurusu.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, he doesn't have to wear it, he just has to own it.

But yes, Kutchipatchi, Memetchi, Gozarutchi, and Violetchi all need download items to complete their Henshin Jo transformations.

Actually, he doesn't have to wear it, he just has to own it.

But yes, Kutchipatchi, Memetchi, Gozarutchi, and Violetchi all need download items to complete their Henshin Jo transformations.
Really? For some reason I thought the character needed to be wearing the item. I really need to run my iD L. XD

Thanks for clearing that up. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Memetchi: needs Devil Helmet to transform into Debiru Memetchi.

Kuchipatchi: needs Dinosaur Hat to transform into Patchizaurasu.

Gozarutchi: needs Warrior Hat to transform into Musha Gozarutchi.

Makiko: needs Dark Dress to transform into Jigoku Queen.

Furawatchi: needs Broom to transform into Majokko Furawa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back