Sign in to follow this  
Ringotchi123

Crochet Tama-go covers

I know lots of people want this, so here it is. (In the stitches were you do not increase do 1 double crochet.)

Make an adjustable center ring.Double crochet 6 times in ring.Pull ring shut.Slip stitch in the first stitch made.

Chain 2 and turn work over. Double crochet increase in every stitch.

Chain 2 and turn work over. Double crochet increase in every other stitch.

Chain 2 and turn work over. Double crochet increase in every third stitch.

Chain 2 and turn work over. Double crochet increase in every fourth stitch.

Chain 2 and turn work over. Double crochet decrease all the way around. If you don't know how then google it.

Please post pics, comments, and complaints. You are working in round. If you do not know how, google it.Make buttonhole in 4th round for figure. If you want the figure hole then make it about2-3

chain stitches long. when you do this, skip the stitches and make chains instead.I strongly suggest the use of embellishments like crocheted or knitted pieces sewn on.

Edited by Ringotchi123
  • Like 1

Yes, I have made one and it has worked. ;) But make hole on 3 and decrease on 4. Do NOT make 5.

Edited by Ringotchi123

I will post pictures of mine later, I made a couple of them but right now I have to go to work. They don't look that great, I don't think I'm very good at this. :P

Please be aware of the rule of bumping. 3 months of no posts means the topic is no longer active and should be left alone.

Topic closed.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Eggiweg
      I've been making some cases for my tamas and there aren't a lot of free patterns out there so I thought I'd share.

Basic principle, crochet a circle until if fits the back, make the sides, then finish off with a slip stitch.

You may want to randomise your increases to get more of a circle shape or stagger them i.e. instead of starting with a 2sc followed by 4 x sc, do 2 x sc first, then continue the (2sc, sc, sc, sc, sc) pattern because if you increase in the same spot, you’ll get a hexagon shape. I recommend using a cotton type wool and I used a 3.25 mm hook.

Connection models (half double crochet) (Pictured on the left)
      Magic loop with 10 starting sc (10) 2hdc in every stitch (20) (2hc, hdc) repeat (30) (2hdc, hdc, hdc) repeat (40) Hdc around (36) You want to work 4 decreases in at the points marked in the diagram For a keychain hole - ch 2, skip one stich and hdc in the next stitch For an antenna hole just chain 3 (or more) and skip 2 Slip stitch around to finish (36)  
      Bunny ears
      Magic circle (6) 2sc in every stitch (12) 2sc, sc (18) Sc (18) for 6 rounds Dec, 4 x sc and repeat until there are 6 stitches left Bind off leaving a long tail for sewing. You'll have to join with a couple of stitches to support the weight of the ears.  
      Vintage models (single crochet) (Pictured in the centre)
      Magic loop (6) 2sc in every stitch (12) (2sc, sc) repeat (18) (2sc, sc, sc) repeat (24) (2sc, sc, sc, sc) repeat (30) (2sc, sc, sc, sc, sc) repeat (36) (2sc, sc, sc, sc, sc, sc) repeat (42) 4 hdc, dc, 4 hdc, dc, 2 hdc, dc, 4 hdc, dc, hdc to finish the row (38) 6sc, dc, 4 sc, ch 3, skip 1, 4 sc, dc, 6 sc, dc, sc to finish the row Slip stitch around to finish
    • By Berryitchi
      Hi! I'm pretty certain I'm getting a mini, so... anyone have crochet case patterns? Ty in advance! ☆
    • By WhiteMageKnits
      I purchased my Tama-Go used with no figures. I just purchased the Mametchi figure with the rainbow faceplate. When I connected the figure it only has the Game option and one game (cradle). The instructions that came with it (unopened/new) says it has a toy shop and two games, neither is cradle. I purchased this figure for the toy shop. Do I need to unlock these somehow or am I missing something? Thanks in advance!
    • By Hanikamitchi
      Hello, this is Hanikamitchi. If you have a Tama-Go and are not sure what happens if you overfeed your Tamagotchi at the adult/senior stage or are just afraid to try it, then this is what happens:
      If you max out their weight, they will bloat up! They will just sit down on their fat li'l butt and refuse to do anything! What do you do? You go to the medical box and give it a "laxative". It will always be cured in one shot, but it will poop everywhere! Clean it up, and don't try this at home! You will know if their weight is maxed out if the scale reads 99 lbs. Hope this helped!
    • By WhiteMageKnits
      I just purchased a used Tama-Go without any of the figurines. What are your thoughts on this model? Will I have to purchase the figurines to have fun with it? I really don't like the look of them setting on top.

I saw it for only $12 USD, in great condition, so I got it before doing much research! I did see it can connect to my music star. Does anyone know if you can connect the FTD to the Tama-Go? I'm so excited to start collecting these again! I'll only be getting ones I use though. I don't allow myself to truly just collect things unless I use them consistently. (Hence why I no longer have all of my vintage ones) I'm so excited!! Thanks in advance for your opinions and information!
    • By wrapinamystery
      Hello everyone! So, I've been reading a few topics about crochet covers, but I haven't found exactly what I'm looking for. Can someone help me out by directing me to a pre-existing thread, or by posting a pattern for me?. A basic pattern would be fine, kind of like the one in the picture, but for the vintage and connection models.

Thank you all in advance