idl and other color tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xavplusplus

Reaction score
what should i know about each of their gameplay content? which is the most fun?

It depends on what you would prefer. Do you want a simple pet with original characters? If so get the TMGC+C, The ID and ID L have a lot more features such as the park and marche ect. If you are looking for one to have fun with lots of features then I would recommend the ID L because it's cheap as well!

yea im looking for the most possible out of a tama
i would recommend an iD L then. it kind of depends on your preference on which version you get (regular, 15th anniversary, princess spacy). read up on them and read some logs featuring these tamagotchis before deciding.

Princess spacy has EVERYTHING huh? I might wait for the new tama stuff in 18 months but I feel like music stars will get boring at that point, but who knows? Cuz I'm happy with these right now.

Princess spacy has EVERYTHING huh? I might wait for the new tama stuff in 18 months but I feel like music stars will get boring at that point, but who knows? Cuz I'm happy with these right now.
Ah...not exactly.

HERE is the Tamagotchi Wikia page. It contains a list of characters and locations for both the regular and 15th Anniversary versions.

All the iD L versions have their own special features. The regular iD L is popular and easy to find at a good price, the 15th Anniversary features a mix of both old and new characters, along with Ura characters and the ability to turn the character's outline red (in honour of the Keitai Akai and the UraTama), and the Princess Spacy is the only version with Himespetchi, Pipospetchi, and Akospetchi as obtainable characters. A new pet is Kizunatchi. So, really, all of them are great. :)

I own an iD L and a Princess Spacy and am soon to own a 15th Anniversary, but judging on what I've heard, I'd say the 15th anni. It kind of combines all the old versions in one awesome colour Tama, but all that comes with a (high!) price. The Princess Spacy is quite girly so I'd say not to get that one since you're a...teenage or adult male, right?

haha you are correct i am 18 and a dude but i love the color yellow one maybe an orange one if they make it. but anyway well see what happens

If you like yellow, then there's a yellow iD L. I'm also a dude and I got the white one. The iD L is one of the best Tamagotchis I've had! I'm sure you're going to like it. I also have a V6, but the iD L has more features that will keep you occupied.

IDL is much fancier than +color and more famous in Japan , i have nothing else to say about them though, perhaps both of them have light and color so u can play it even it is dark :p

for the discourages of both the IDL and +color, i cant seem to find their tamatown :(

IDL is much fancier than +color and more famous in Japan , i have nothing else to say about them though, perhaps both of them have light and color so u can play it even it is dark :p

for the discourages of both the IDL and +color, i cant seem to find their tamatown :(
There isn't a TamaTown web site for them; their TamaTown is built-in, in the form of all the travel destinations your character can visit. (On the Tamagotchi iD L - series, there are eight travel destinations that are unlocked over time, as you collect entries in your TaMaToMo album. In addition, there are some new travel destinations that can be added through download.)

There isn't a TamaTown web site for them; their TamaTown is built-in, in the form of all the travel destinations your character can visit. (On the Tamagotchi iD L - series, there are eight travel destinations that are unlocked over time, as you collect entries in your TaMaToMo album. In addition, there are some new travel destinations that can be added through download.)
okay, thanks :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back