Sign in to follow this  
ZootGotchi

Custom Faceplates for you to use!

Hey Tama fans!

I made a few custom faceplates for you to print out and use (be careful when cutting)! I will be making more soon!

( When printing, use the following size dimensions: 169 x 208 for 96 DPI )

Ghostriderface.jpgnightwolf.jpgSpacecadets.jpg

AdventureTime.jpgPizza.jpgspacejam.jpgwatermelonbones.jpg

Edited by ZootGotchi

Wow, pretty cool. I'd use the melon one if I actually had a Tama-Go, lol

Lol thanks! i made the watermelon design myself! I am releasing a clothing line soon and that design is currently being printed on some t shirts :P

Edited by ZootGotchi
  • Like 1

We actually already have an existing, active faceplates topic on the Tips & Tricks forum. It's a topic where members can both post their designs and request designs: http://www.tamatalk....s/page__st__100 (it's posted in Tips & Tricks so maybe you didn't notice it there) :)

We all try to check the forums for duplicates before starting a new topic - it keeps all the useful / interesting info in one, easy to find thread rather than spread across various topics - much easier to find when using the Search feature too :)

I know you're new to the forums so you probably didn't realise ;)

Could I ask you to re-post your designs in the current thread (linked above)?

Many thanks :)

*closed*

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By KidRetro64
      I'm currently procrastinating over the "Project Tamatown" situation I put myself in. For the last 3 hours I've been messing around with what use to be tamatown, but I've basically gone nowhere. You've got pngs, source codes and a pretty neat wallpaper ( That I'll put in the comments if I can ) and some other little bits and bobs. But that's it. All the files that I know how to get are unless.
      But that's my point. First, I tried all the links like " Revived Tamatown" or " New Tamatown" and others like that. And none of them work for me! ( By that I mean my computer says " Safari can't open this page because the server is not responding".) 
      So, I'm wondering if anyone has a stable link for some reminiscence of Tamatown ( Preferably some games or V3 related files ) that me and other Tamagotchi-fans can use and enjoy. I was too late to the Tamagotchi fandom to be able to enjoy tamatown, so I'd absolutely love to experience the website.
    • By Zacmac
      Is there any way of taking my tamagochi mix facplate off without opening the whole thing? 
    • By fidgetTama
      Hello everyone!
      No time no see! 
      It's really good to be back, I took quite a break from tamagotchis just so I could focus on a few things. I completed my course and I now work at a local cafe, it is a nice job and I have the day off so I thought I'd start another log. I did have another one before which you can find by looking through my profile, it was a lot of fun to write but I randomly stopped updating it. 
      Right now I am currently running my tamago as well as my music star. My tamago is married and has a child, I love all the cute animations. This is my first time running a tamago so it's been interesting! 
      My last log I had three tamagotchis, a friends, a 2017 chibi and an IDL. Unfortunatly I no longer have my chibi. I now also own a V1 (2018 release), a V2, V3, Music Star and a Tamago. I am also waiting on two misc virtual pets and two littlest pet shop virtual pets in the mail.
      So! 
      This is just a quick update for now, I plan on writing a longer log post later. I have a lot of logs I used to read to catch up on! 
      Bye for now, 
      fidgetTama