Sign in to follow this  
xxKuchipatchixx

How to make a back for your tamagotchi Connection.

Have you ever lost a battery cover for your tamagotchi. Now your upset because Its exposed to the elements more. Well as This replacement part isn't a total fix but It will hold the cover on and it will stay. Okay Now for what you'll need:

Gift Card(Preferably to a place you like, and you might want it to be the same color as your tamagotchi)

Scissors

Permenent Marker

loose velcrow(Or a screw)

screw driver(only if you replace velcrow with the screw)

Warning you might want to get a couple of these its not easy.

Okay Now I'm gonna tell you how to get started.(Now mine is alreaady done so I am going to show you how to do it but I'm not exactly gonna do it myself, however do do get pictures of mine at the end.Also if you dont have screws or velcrow this cover will still stay on by itself for a while, not too long though.)

1. Take the gift card and find an area of it that would look coolest on your tamagotchi.

2. Next hold the end of the gift card up to your tamagotchi and draw lines where the end of the cover would go.

3. Now cut down these line al the way to the end remember you can always cut more but not less if you feel you have to cut over a little bit more. Now If you want indentations on the side lower(Especially if your not using velcrow Cut off more than needed)

4. Cut along the lines so it dooesn't stick out of your tamagotchi too much.

5. Next its time to cut the tabs if your not msking these tabs skip to next step otherwise refer to picture.(tip use the marker to know where the tabs are) just cutt a centimeter off where the tabs need to be and there you go two tabs.

6. Next Stick the velcrow accodring to the picture and your done.(Now for the screw I have no picture because I have not tried it but use the marker to find out where the screw hole is make a hole there and screw in the screw)

voila enjoy your new back

I shall post the pictures in comments later it wouldn't let me post any for some reason it said too much media lol.

OK I took links of the pictures but it just said (Too much media) So I give up just delete this post. Can it be deleted I don't know how to do that.

Just post less than 10 pictures, then continue the post if you have more pictures.

Brilliant. I never thought of that.

That's not something I've ever thought about before! I don't think the back cover is particularly easy to lose, due to its size, but losing the screw in the back is a likely possibility.

Orandatchi I posted links even and it wouldn't let me post them it said too much media I will post a link to my photobucket and you guys can view yourselfs. I will fix them so you will know what step is associated with each one, that way you will have a guide. I am glad you guys read it and liked it I used it on my own V4.5 Flames cuz I lost the back xD you know what they say necessity is the mother of invention. I hope you guys make one and it works perfectly.