There is something very wrong with my Music Star......

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sakura-san123

Reaction score
Hey people.

I need your help.....

My Music Star isn't being normal... I'm not actually running it right now, but i still want to know what's going on with it so i can fix it for next time :)

Sooo, everytime my tama goes to practise or do a concert or whatever with the band.... after playing for a little while, they either suddenly freeze, download, or the screen just goes blank! What in the world is wrong with my Music Star??? Is there any way i can stop this from happening? Is it a glitch? PLEASE HELP! I am very worried, if my Music Star is permentaly broken i will very upset cause it's my only one, and i really love the Music Star :(

Your help would much appreciated!

Sakura <3

Well, my Music Star froze a lot. When that happens, just press the reset button and select download. When the screen goes blank, this is probably because of dead batteries (it happens to me). Try putting in brand new batteries. :)

Oh this... My harmony note does this.... I ended up hard resetting my music star.

But mine was during a band perfomance at the same part of the day. So I would skip that perfomance every day until may tama left. All was fine until it happend again. I repeated skipping but in the end I figured it would happen again. I felt bad about the reset but it did fix it for me. It was always my evening perfomance.

The battery thing probably wont help... Its an annouying glitch... Skip or reset... Thats what I can recommend to you.

This happened to me too... -_- Mine seems to be okay sometimes though. You could try letting the performance go on to see if it always freezes. I just reset and download when it freezes.

Thanks for your help guys!!

I have being doing the whole download/reset thing, it is working kinda. I didn't think about the battery being dead though.... Next time i run my Music Star i will try these tips!

Sakura <3

thats what happened to mine too :(

idk if its a glitch or something, but i

just press the reset button and click download

and its fine. it could happen again tho

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

One time, my Kikitchi suddenly performed in a concert(and yes, it was a teen Kikitchi) and he just turned into an egg! And like the upper posts said, just change them into new batteries. That happened to me ALOT. It was irritating. :)

doesnt happen to my v6 music star be4 , but u can fix it by reseting it, or changing the batteries, thats all i can help

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back