Tama-Go Evolving into an Adult

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jenjen182

Reaction score
Hello!

I was wondering if someone could help me for my Tama-Go. I have a Shelltchi, and she is 3 years old. I read somewhere that when they turn 3 that they turn into an adult later that day. Is this true? Did this happen to you if you have a Tama-Go? And- if you know- what kind of adults do the Shelltchi's become? I've been very watchful and my tama is full on hunger, happiness, friendship, and half-full on training.

Thanks again!

Tama-go's evolve every day; If you started her at 9 o' clock on Monday, then at 10 o' clock on Monday she'll become a toddler; 10 o' clock on Tuesday she'll become a teenager, and 10 o' clock on Wednesday she'll evolve into an adult.

If you've been taking good care of her, she might evolve into Lovelitchi or Violetchi, but lots of the fun of the Tama-go is from random evolutions, so wait and see what you get. :)

Tama-go's evolve every day; If you started her at 9 o' clock on Monday, then at 10 o' clock on Monday she'll become a toddler; 10 o' clock on Tuesday she'll become a teenager, and 10 o' clock on Wednesday she'll evolve into an adult.

If you've been taking good care of her, she might evolve into Lovelitchi or Violetchi, but lots of the fun of the Tama-go is from random evolutions, so wait and see what you get. :)
OK, but I don't know if that work for me because my Tamagotchi went through an entire day yesterday without changing into an adult, and she's been a teen for 2 days.

Thanks for the help! I hope I get a Lovelitchi or Violetchi.

Have you gone on TamaTown? Tama-go's sometimes freeze with the growth process if you leave them on the login screen for too long.

Have you gone on TamaTown? Tama-go's sometimes freeze with the growth process if you leave them on the login screen for too long.
I've gone to TamaTown, but directly after logging in, I sometimes pause my Tama-Go. It seems to be fine.

I think I figured out why it didn't turn into an adult yesterday. I paused it on Friday night, and it seems it didn't gain another year because it didn't get full sleep. Basically, it was 2 for the entire day yesterday, but since I let it sleep last night, it is now 3. It should become an adult today... hoping for a good one!

Well, depeding on how long you pause it, it'll be delayed that amount of time.

For example, if you pause it for 12 hours, it'll be 12 hours behind schedule.

I don't have a tama-go yet but I'm getting one in the mail. Anyways something I noticed with my v3 might be relevant. My v3 was supposed to evolve when it was three instead it evolved about 1-2 hours before turning 4. So be patient it will grow soon Don't worry. If not reset it and it might fix the glitch.

I don't have a tama-go yet but I'm getting one in the mail. Anyways something I noticed with my v3 might be relevant. My v3 was supposed to evolve when it was three instead it evolved about 1-2 hours before turning 4. So be patient it will grow soon Don't worry. If not reset it and it might fix the glitch.

Thanks both of you! I think it will evolve this afternoon since my tama seems to be excited and hopping around a lot. It also is constantly seeing all adults at the park. I will reply when it evolves and tell you both what happened. The twelve hours in which is was paused Friday night are off the clock, since it slept all the way last night. Thanks!

Oh, and I didn't pause it at all today, so it will increase my chances of becoming an adult. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello again!

My Shelltchi is now a Lovelytchi! Thanks so much for helping you guys! I am very happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back